Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

Starting GMDL, clicking on POI, i obtain a screen with various button among these: "_POI file", "KML file", "CSV file", and "OV" file". Clicking on ov2 file, will pop up a window to search *.ov2 files. I choose one and then on GMDL i have the complete list of POIs. Clicking on button "Save POI (start with _)" i can save a file perfectly compatible with Map This!.

Just tested, very easy and fast.

Regards.

DCEmu Newbie

A questin on GMDL: is possible to extract a jpg file to any level of zoom of a map made from the various little pieces?
    This because i should like to add directly on the image some annotations or modifications.

Excuse me, just discovered in this moment, but if someone have to say me something about, would be very appreciated.

Regards.

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS View Post
    A questin on GMDL: is possible to extract a jpg file to any level of zoom of a map made from the various little pieces?
    This because i should like to add directly on the image some annotations or modifications.

Excuse me, just discovered in this moment, but if someone have to say me something about, would be very appreciated.

Regards.
    You can write a small ksh script with imagemagic to assemple a big map image from tiles..I have done it before..dont' really want to bother doing it again though...

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko: the version 0.5.20 modified by you, sensitively seem me more stable. I would want to know that software used for editing the images, because it is seemed me that stability decreases when I modify the files png of the program. At times some softwares have a particular opportunity to codify.

Regards.

DCEmu Pro

I have used the Gimp for editing the PNG images.

DCEmu Newbie

Get from a map for Map this! an image of great dimensions is possible to use the utility "view" of GMDL.

In fact, after having chosen the directory of the map, pressing the button "save 8192x8192 tiles" an image.png is saved, if the map of departure is of inferior dimensions to 8192x8192 and four or more if greater.

The inverse walk however I don't know, and it would be useful to have maps manually modified or to have maps from scanned plants of the cities.

Suggestions will be very appreciated as those of Deniska.

Regards.

DCEmu Pro

I've finally come around to making a proper menubuttons.png. See my sig for the updated post.

Also, I've added analog scrolling (move the nub only slightly to move the cursor only slightly), and sioprx.prx is not needed anymore when you're using PSP-290.

Hello ppl sorry for the silly question but i've been reading and trying loads and loads but can't seem to find a way to make a geodata file that works in uk ? if i use the map creator to make a small map then choose the geodata tab and create a geodata file for that map i put it on psp and load up 0.52 mapthis the map works fine but when i try to do a search for postcode eg: pr37ta it cannot find anything any ideas what i'm doing wrong ? this is really doing my head in as its going to be fantastic when it works.

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko: i cannot test your last version, because it almost always freeeze to the loading of the map. it is possible that this is influenced by different versions of the files usbgps.prx and usbacc.prx present in the flash0 and that they are not of the same version of the fw 3.30oe' that I have in my psp?.

I have found a way instead to have more indications on battery charge: with the plugin Battery PRX v0.021 http://dl.qj.net/dl.php?fid=12955. I have noticed a good compatibility with your preceding edition of mapthis.
    With this I have also noticed that if the speed of the cpu is not set by menù, after having accessed the panel infogps, this change to 333 mhz even if in the config.txt i had pointed out the frequency of startup to 222 (and obviously the speed of cpu was effectively at 222 mhz).

Regards.

(in any case i have to say that mapthis! is beautiful)

DCEmu Pro

I'm not sure why it would freeze when loading a map. You could indeed try fixing the PRX files in your firmware (because it loads them from there), or you could try again with only one simple map on your PSP.

Concerning STARTUPFREQUENCY, same here. I'm not quite sure why this happens, but since it also happens in the official version, it doesn't happen because of one of my changes.

Page 11 of 49 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread Information