Page 39 of 49 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

Quote Originally Posted by jbotis View Post
    Hi everybody!!

I want to know if i'm able to put all of my Garmin map in my PSP!!

do i have to convert it or somethings???

THanks a lot for answering!!

(sorry for my poor english)
    yeah i'd like to know this too...can someone help us???

can someone tell how to convert garmin map files (.img), so i can use it on map this!?

DCEmu Newbie

wow wonderful

hi everyone,
    can someone help me, i can't get mapthis and GMDL to work properly.
    i'm using psp 1001 cfw 5.00 m33-3, i use gps 290 and i'm running on 1.50 kernel

problem on mapthis!:
    -the usb gps state is always off how can i turn it on?

oyeah i think i don't have any usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx, cos when i toggled flash (0), i don't have KN folder, i have KM folder and there's no usbaac and usbgps prx. so i download the 2.71 usbacc.prx and 3.03 usbgps.prx from 'yet another FAQ for mapthis' page, and put it in on mapviewer folder, and on flash (0), but the gps still don't work.

i also tried the keycleaner, still not working...

problem on GMDL:
    -i'm using gmdl ver.0508b and when i opened the exe file the program wont show the map, i tried typing town, state, country, but still wont show a thing.how am i supposed download the map if i can't even see the map? huhu

anyone can help me??? oyeah i live in indonesia

thank you guys

DCEmu Newbie

hi this map this will not run in my psp 3.8. please help me?

DCEmu Pro

Honestly, what do you expect people to answer? If you don't explain what exactly you're doing and what's going wrong, people here can't do much but guess...

In any case, try the wikibook, it may have an answer to your problem. It's in one of the stickies.

DCEmu Newbie

here is a problem i m experiencing.
    I am using the psp 290 receiver.
    it does work as it should.
    However today i uploaded a Big chunk of map: about 1.5 GB. and it does not want to turn on this map. When i select it It says map loading, and then it shuts down. Can the size be a factor of it not turning on ? the smaller maps i uploaded before still work, no problem.

DCEmu Newbie

please help i seem to not be able to download from the site. i have tried several times but it just keeps giving me a 5kb file. is there a mirror or some other way to download this wonderful piece of software?

DCEmu Newbie

I downloaded the rar file from the site and unpack into /GAME380 but i do not see any option in the home menu to start the application.

Do I need to plug in the GPS before the program will show up in the menu?

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Nieko, good morning and wishes for the new year. Last summer in Brussel, in a souvenir shop, near Grand Place, my psp slim with psp290 was stolen . for this reason I have bought a Holux M1200 and I have made the cable for connection to a psp 1000 that I had at home (cf 3.71 M33-3), but I have found the following problems:

-I cannot hold the holux to contact of the psp shell, because this, douring functioning, it sends forth some radiations that make impossible a correct hookup of the satellites. At least 10 centimeters of distance are needed for a correct operation.

- Using your version of the program, the recording trail files, every time they come overwritten with the same name: trail 00000000000000, and the points contain information of speed but not of date and time. Obviously date and time are perfectly regulated in the psp.

I think that the first problem is impossible to resolve, but is possible to do something for the second?

Regards

Thread Information