Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

Hi Deniska,
    I saw you have a map inside the folder "_NY_CITY_TINY_MAPSAMPLE" what software program you used to create this map?

thanks

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by kliacn1254 View Post
    Hi Deniska,
    I saw you have a map inside the folder "_NY_CITY_TINY_MAPSAMPLE" what software program you used to create this map?

thanks
    I can boldly GUESS it is "downloaded" (not created) with GMDL!

Default map this m33

hi, i'm new here. just want to ask what countries are included with this map? is this compatible with 3.60 m33? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Codaz View Post
    Deniska where did the SATINFOFREQUENCY go ?

I liked it
    It's still in the code.. so just define it in config.txt and you should be good to go...
    Sorry it's missing in the latest distribution.. I don't use it because I have an extension cable for psp-290

Quote Originally Posted by shaniyapsp View Post
    hi, i'm new here. just want to ask what countries are included with this map? is this compatible with 3.60 m33? thanks
    The latest version comes with a tiny map of new york city as a sample. with help of gmdl software, you should be able to generate a map for any region available on google maps. - if you see in on google maps - you'll see it in map this... plus there are ways to import other image maps - just search the forums for details.. it should work on 3.60 m33 although I have not tested it on this specific FW version...

Quote Originally Posted by r2000 View Post
    I can boldly GUESS it is "downloaded" (not created) with GMDL!
    I think "created" is a fairly safe term to use when it comes to gmdl, since the program does a bit more than just downloading the maps..

DCEmu Newbie

Deniska, wold be beautifull if during walking was possible to have in real time the trace of path. In future is on your plan?
    In any case with other tests i still have some instability douring zooming and panning. (map this! last edition,PSP-290, FW 3.30 OE AE2)

DCEmu Newbie

Just installed 0.5.20 on a 3.71M33-2 FW and specified the startupmap. At startup of MapThis the specified map is replaced by the splashscreen in GPS mode until I hit a button, than everything works fine. I also noticed that the image of the map isn't as sharp as it was as in previous versions of MapThis. I'm also missing the localisation file so I used an older one. I hope not too much has changed? That's it.

okay, so. how to change my kernel to 1.5? my psp has 3.6 m33 firmware. thanks

DCEmu Pro

philiphili: it's less sharp because the north-up mode has been "dropped" (it shows it as if it were track up mode). Because of this I still use .501, because I like the clarity you get a lot.

The main thing that has changed concerning files are the format of POI icons (vertical instead of horizontal) and of course config.txt.

Page 6 of 49 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information