Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

Even tried the google semi-auto and that keeps failing when i try to save geodata.dat ? ahhhhhhh lol

DCEmu Pro

I've made one more new function, auto switching of maps . Map This! will look for more detailed maps and load those if it can find them. It will also go back to bigger maps if the more detailed one doesn't cover the current location anymore.

You can specify auto switching of maps using AUTOSWITCHMAPS (works only in GPS mode) and AUTOSWITCHMAPSALWAYS in config.txt.

See full changelog, source code and EBOOTs here: http://stuff.nieko.net/psp/mapthis/m...0-%20Nieko.zip.

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, If you have done what I think I am very happy, because it is what I desired but I didn't have the courage of ask.

I now try it.

Regards.

DCEmu Regular

I hope that it works !

Hi...

I installed this new version on my PSP and it ran ok, no problem. But when I enter the "GPS MODE", I have a problem, the "longitude" value appear wrongly, a number like "2xx,00", the normal is "2x,00", this cause the application to point to a place outside the map, and my screen become "black"... the "latitude" is ok... Someone know what is going on ?

Thanks.

DCEmu Pro

Where exactly is the longitude value reported wrongly? On the map screen at the top, at the bottom right info bar or in the GPS info screen?

I haven't come across this problem myself, so I'm curious if you can repeat this result, so I can do something about it. Please describe step by step how you get to this wrong result.

Codaz: I tested it out on Friday on my bike, it works wonderfully .

DCEmu Newbie

Neiko, I didn't know about your version, I 'm trying them now... Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Nieko View Post
    Where exactly is the longitude value reported wrongly? On the map screen at the top, at the bottom right info bar or in the GPS info screen?

I haven't come across this problem myself, so I'm curious if you can repeat this result, so I can do something about it. Please describe step by step how you get to this wrong result.

Codaz: I tested it out on Friday on my bike, it works wonderfully .
    Thanks man,
    I've already solve this problem.
    I just replace the files usbacc.prx/usbgps.prx and it works right...

The problem was that on "gps info" and in the status bar at top, the value was shown correctly, but at the panel right side, wasn' t... so the application points to a place based in the value in the right side panel.

Hi again, can someone do a guide to creating a working geodata file for uk or put it as a download if you have one working ? hope someone can help and thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, the program works very well and the new implementation is very useful.
    There is however a problem when maps are used with overlap of zones.
    If in the zone of overlap, some sectors have not been unloaded during the creation with GMDL, during the visualization can appear some black zones.

This is a problem of GMDL, because, when some zones are eliminated douring download, these are eliminated only in the zooms of inferior level and not in that of first level (I have correctly used GMDL?). It would be well instead that GMDL created all the levels of zoom with the same coverage.

Besides when the analog pad is not center perfectly at times the map flows alone.
    Instead of a driving type linear y=kx, would be better a driving type quadratic y=k (x+c) 2 or cubic y=k (x+c) 3, where y is the move of the map, x is the move of the analogic pad, 2, 3 the exponents and c a possible dead zone.

Good job, you are very strong and also all who works to this project.

Regards.

p.s. I have discovered how to make maps with GMDL from any images. But doesn't a complete guide exist for the use? (so i immediately would discover all that can do). Till now I have not found a complete guide.

Thread Information