Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Pro

You're right, auto switching of maps does not take into account the possibility that several layers may be partly empty. Perhaps I can implement this later, but I'm not sure. (It might be too CPU intensive e.g.)

I'll be gone for a few weeks though, so it'll have to wait.

About the analog pad, do you mean speed should be the input from the analog pad squared, so pulling the analog pad all the way will make the cursor move 4 times as fast as only halfway?

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, for the analog pad, i mean that the first displacement of this, move very little the map, but increasing the displacement of the analog pad the map move much more faster. In this manner when i want to center on a poi i can do easy, with little movement, but when i want to move very fast, i put the analog pad to the end.
    As now, but not linear, but with a curve, that increase his slope.
    So you can have hight sensitivity and hight velocity when you want.

For the map layers, i think is more simple to pay attention when i do them with GMDL.

Good holidays.

Regards.

DCEmu Pro

Thanks .

I'll make a note about the cursor, I'll take a look at it when I'm back.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi Nieko, i try your version of mapthis and i was surpriced *g* yes the most important feature are the autozoom,great work,this function give me more time to hold my hands on my steering wheel.also a safetyfunction

thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Sorry but is it just me or is the rar file corrupt?

I got these error msg from rar.

! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW1.00\mapViewer\maps\_NY_CITY_TINY_MA PSAMPLE\GPSFS3. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW1.00\mapViewer\system\keys_s_c.png. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW1.00\mapViewer\system\nums.png. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW3.XX\mapViewer\EBOOT.PBP. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW3.XX\mapViewer\maps\_NY_CITY_TINY_MA PSAMPLE\GPSFS. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW3.XX\mapViewer\maps\_NY_CITY_TINY_MA PSAMPLE\GPSFS4. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\orchis\Desktop\rebuilt.MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW3.XX\mapViewer\system\SOUNDS\message 010.mp3. The file is corrupt

DCEmu Newbie

Uncaloke, I think is better you try to download again mapthis if you are sure that your decompression software is ok.

Regards.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello

Same archive pb for me
    Whatever software i use (winrar, izarc...) it appears the archive is corrupted at some point.

Any advice? Or link to a working archive?

Just got my GPS 290 and got everything working... except I don't find the instructions for generating and loading maps. Right now I am getting 1 sat, but I haven't6 taken it outside yet.

Using a US Phat running 3.52M33 Mapthis.52 and gmdl5.04b

Ok so the little addition of a leading "_" solved the map issue I was having. Now I just gotta get the system to find more then 2 satalites at a time. I might acutally have to go outside
    Last edited by AlacrityFitz; December 22nd, 2007 at 23:43.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by CLAUDIOGPS View Post
    Uncaloke, I think is better you try to download again mapthis if you are sure that your decompression software is ok.

Regards.
    I tried on 2 PCs connecting via different ISPs and both turn up corrupted

Anyway I got a good copy off a mirror and its working fine on my psp now

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, you said that you went on holiday and i found you still attached to the computer! ha, ha, ha .
    I tested again the later version and is working very well and it is more stable. But you have made some change for stability or this is for something of my psp?
    Buon Natale (Merry Christmas) to you, Deniska, all work to this project and all that read this post.

Regards
    Last edited by CLAUDIOGPS; December 23rd, 2007 at 19:40.

Thread Information