Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041424344 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

Can't extract after I have download it

DCEmu Pro

CLAUDIOGPS: about the first thing, it may indeed interfere too much. Even with the PSP-290 reception gets a lot better with an extension cable.

About the date not working correctly, that may indeed be the case. I've never had a Holux or anything like that, only the PSP-290, so that's why I've never been able to test that.

In the GPS screen, do you see the proper date and time there? I think I took those date and time for recording too.

Anyway, you may want to take a look there.

Hello, Nieko. I'm a new comer. I could download "MapThis 0520.rar" file, but it has only some folders and doesn't have anything inside. Is there other ways to get the file? Thank you.

DCEmu Pro

I think the program you're using to extract the archive isn't working properly, or doesn't fully support RAR. You could try WinRAR or WinZIP, those should work.

Otherwise you could try the version in which I've made some changes: http://stuff.nieko.net/psp/mapthis/m...0-%20Nieko.zip

Thank you very much, Nieko. I could do well.
    However, I didn't know that my PSP needs CFW to use Map This. I think I should have studied more how to install and use Map this correctly before I tried it myself... So, could you tell me which version of CFW I need and where I can get it?
    Also, I tried to use DMDL file,gmdl0.4.16.zip, but I couldn't use google map, and even VE didn't work well. When I chose VE, I could see the large size of preview, and it took a long time to download it because of its huge file size.
    Is there other way to get the maps?
    I'm asking you a lot, but I'm really interested in Mapthis on PSP. Thank you very much.

DCEmu Pro

You can start with the wikibook, it's meant for exactly this. You can find it at http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This!.

DCEmu Newbie

Default deniska?

Is deniska still working on developing MapThis? I would really like to see more releases from him.

DCEmu Newbie

how i do this? my psp slim version is 5.02 and how i install to the psp? please let me know thank

DCEmu Newbie

Hallo Nieko, In the GPS screen, I see the proper date and time, but if somebody else tould to me if has't the same problem with holux i could think that the problem would be something wrong with hardware, an incorrect copy of the program on the ms and so on.

Regards

DCEmu Pro

zach5555: seeing as how the last update was about a year ago, I really doubt it... Same from me btw.

turtle: come on, really... Try searching the forum first, find the wikibook. Try to do at least something yourself before asking for help.

CLAUDIOGPS: if the clock works in one place, but not in another (GPS recording), I'm afraid I just made a mistake somewhere. If you incorrectly copy a program, usually it doesn't run at all.

Thread Information