Page 41 of 49 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, if you want to review your program, is possible to add the possibility to save a trail made on psp screen pushing x, moving the map, pushing o, moving the map, ecc.?

Regards

DCEmu Pro

This was already possible with some bug/feature, but I forgot how and can't find it anymore... It has to do with restarting GPS recording, moving the cursor, and repeating the process...

Do note that I have ceased working on Map This! a year ago already, and don't plan on resuming it.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi All,
    Newbie here..waiting for the GPS to come. Will ask for your assistance later when the time come...
    Cheers, as:thumbup:

DCEmu Newbie

erm sry but may i ask y u stop the project on mapthis? i find it a very useful application

DCEmu Newbie

I got an error extracting the rar file. Please help. Here is the error message:

! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\MapThis0520.rar: Unexpected end of archive
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\MapThis0520.rar: CRC failed in MapThis0520\FW1.00\mapViewer\EBOOT.PBP. The file is corrupt
    ! C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\My Documents\MapThis0520.rar: Unexpected end of archive

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, it is a pity that nobody wants more to develop mapthis, because it is one of the few interesting applications for psp. For me is not interest alternative menų, mp3 player etc. because the original Sony are already all right.

Besides mapthis, Pucelano made a nice spreadsheet (but to improve). Another nice thing would be to make a program for the planning appointments (there are something, but to improve) or something to study the sky (a planetarium).

However I understand that without earn some €, nobody want to spent time for this. It would be beautiful that Sony do as Apple do for the Iphone, but this will never happen.
    For more unlucky, the new psp are not crackable (for now),
    What unhappiness!

Regards
    Last edited by CLAUDIOGPS; February 8th, 2009 at 10:46.

DCEmu Newbie

Hi people...

First of all... thanks for deniska and Nieko for the MapThis program. It helps a lot. I've tried my GPS this weekend and it works greatly with MapThis. :thumbup:

I'm in Brasil and using the GMDL to download the maps. Now, I'm looking for geodata information or how to create it (yes, if this information doesn't exists, I'll try to make it) but I don't know how the geodata is maked. Could someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.

um the file is corrupt everywhere i go 0520 map this is unuseable if any one of you have a working copy could you re-upload the file also tell me which zip program your using just in case.

DCEmu Newbie

Default please help it doesn`go

i have here psp fat with cfw 5.02 Gen-a and Holux 231
    i copy and copy in folders but it doesn´t work.
    Please give me help i´m crazy now.
    Need step by step help.

DCEmu Newbie

Default csv to geodata.dat

Quote Originally Posted by binhusc View Post
    Hi people...

First of all... thanks for deniska and Nieko for the MapThis program. It helps a lot. I've tried my GPS this weekend and it works greatly with MapThis. :thumbup:

I'm in Brasil and using the GMDL to download the maps. Now, I'm looking for geodata information or how to create it (yes, if this information doesn't exists, I'll try to make it) but I don't know how the geodata is maked. Could someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance.
    Hello again everyone...
    I've made an application to extract from Google the coordinates from a given street. I've printed this info to a CSV file and imported on GMDL to generate the geodata.dat file. BUT... no matter the changes what I do in the CSV... when I put the generated geodata.dat file in the map folder, the search never found the street.

Anyone here has an CSV of example what generated a working geodata.dat file? I'm using this info:
    -26,3611103; -48,8101808; RUA AMABILE SEBALDI; JOINVILLE (SC)
    -26,3586086; -48,8104450; RUA HENRIQUE WALMOR LENNERT; JOINVILLE (SC)
    -26,3611196; -48,8114431; RUA LEOPOLDO VOOS; JOINVILLE (SC)
    -26,3611866; -48,8101941; RUA SUELI MACHADO CARVALHO; JOINVILLE (SC)
    -26,3601466; -48,8113671; RUA ANTONIA CORREA VIEIRA; JOINVILLE (SC)
    -26,3554195; -48,8193221; RUA ABAETE; JOINVILLE (SC)

There's something wrong with?

Here I'm sending the link to get the map I've downloaded. It's only 16mb.
    Joinville Map

Thanks in advance...
    Last edited by binhusc; February 15th, 2009 at 11:29. Reason: link for the map I have made

Thread Information