Page 12 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

In any case the frequency of the cpu doesn't influence in decisive way the duration of a standard battery that allow me three hours and a half of navigation.

Regards.

Anyone any ideas yet ?

DCEmu Newbie

Nieko, i have tried the last of your mapthis! version with the new image of the menù and above all with the proportional scrolling that I find very useful.
    I think that my problems of stability must also depend on the firmware installed on my psp.
    It would be useful that all those enroll him in these groups of discussion were forced to show on their profile which type of psp they possess, version of firmware, etc.

Good job to all work on mapthis!.

Regards.

Yes well thanks for any kind of reply guess i won't bother next time i feel i need to ask for help !

DCEmu Newbie

I'm sorry socomxsniper you feel this way, if I could I would help you but I think this is more a problem for the coders. Maybe it's better to send a PM to Nieko.

Quote Originally Posted by socomxsniper View Post
    Hello ppl sorry for the silly question but i've been reading and trying loads and loads but can't seem to find a way to make a geodata file that works in uk ? if i use the map creator to make a small map then choose the geodata tab and create a geodata file for that map i put it on psp and load up 0.52 mapthis the map works fine but when i try to do a search for postcode eg: pr37ta it cannot find anything any ideas what i'm doing wrong ? this is really doing my head in as its going to be fantastic when it works.
    if you downloaded geodata from google using gmdl you can only search for a street name, not postcodes

thanks for the reply and i also tried the street search but that failed too or is there a certain way you type it in ?

Quote Originally Posted by socomxsniper View Post
    thanks for the reply and i also tried the street search but that failed too or is there a certain way you type it in ?
    you simply have to enter the exact street name.. with no abbreviations and no street number

DCEmu Pro

Also, be sure to use the newest version of GMDL (0.5.4b I think). Older ones contain a bug in the geodata part.

Btw., if you don't have too many post codes (few thousand max), then you could also place them in a POI file and search for a particular post code there. Open the menu, choose POI Lookup and press Circle on your post code POI file to search for a post code.

Thanks guys but if i download a small map from my area of uk using 0.5.04b i go to the geodata tab and go to uk postcodes and refresh then select map i just downloaded then combine data and save google data.dat i put it on memory card and load mapthis 0.5.20 i cannot get any results either doing a postcode search or a street search even tho geodata is reconised ? what am i doing wrong and can anyone give a detailed guide to setting it up as i am all out of ideas plz plz

Thread Information