Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

In tunnels and some times in cloudy sky the signals is very low or off. thts normal condition. you need a view to sky for sattelite signals.

DCEmu Newbie

Do anyone Know how can make map from a paper map? my region do not have any map , but i have some in jpeg files. thanks.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fashgi View Post
    Do anyone Know how can make map from a paper map? my region do not have any map , but i have some in jpeg files. thanks.
    I show you the answers that in7ane made to me to the same question in another forum.
    It needs however that in Microsoft VirtualEarth is present the zone of the map.

Regards.

"Custom map size is limited by the bitmap in .NET, so unless Microsoft decides that larger bitmaps should be supported and updates .NET it's pretty much set. You may want to take a look at rendering a map with MapCruncher ( http://research.microsoft.com/mapcruncher/ ), which can use arbitrarily large images, and then importing that into GMDL."

"CLAUDIOGPS: to use the rendered MapCruncher tiles, from http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Global_...MapCruncher.29
    1. Select MapCruncher as the Map Source
    2. Click Set next to that and select the directory containing the tiles (Layer_NewLayer by default)
    3. Click Pull Tiles under the Advanced section which pops up (rather than Download The Map)"

DCEmu Newbie

have just brought and recieved the psp290 reciever in the mail have never used gps before and not have wlan so will be downloading program to computer then usb to psp will this work???

DCEmu Pro

What?

Try reading the wikibook, that should get you along nicely. It's in one of the stickies.

DCEmu Newbie

for the love of gps plz help me!!! i am using psp phat 3.9 m33-2 i have a holux 240 reciever. iam using the1.00 map viewer form map this 520. tried in game and game 150 folders.
    set baud to 4800 ,set serial port to 1. when i go to the sat info menu. my gps state will come on briefly and shut back off also ran chilly willys key cleaner it fixed 47 then said congrats all keys r good. any help will be treasured

DCEmu Newbie

another ? do i need prx files. if so where can i download?????

DCEmu Pro

You shouldn't need any PRX files at all for a Holux receiver. In general, if you have a fat PSP, better run Map This! (the 1.00 version) from GAME150.

You could also try the green sat info proggie (search the forums for it), see if that works.

DCEmu Newbie

HAllo,
    I have a problem with GMDL!
    I would like a map of Bangkok with English street names.
    If I GMDL with a card will still do all the roads in English but if the card produces everything is in Thai script.

Sorry my English is not so good.

Quote Originally Posted by dd2000 View Post
    HAllo,
    I have a problem with GMDL!
    I would like a map of Bangkok with English street names.
    If I GMDL with a card will still do all the roads in English but if the card produces everything is in Thai script.

Sorry my English is not so good.
    Looks like you use google maps and this is how they render the map for Bangkok..
    If you find a good other source - post it in gmdl thread - perhaps in7ane would be able to incorporate that source in to future gmdl versions..

Thread Information