Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: MapThis 0.5.20 with holux support for slim psps

DCEmu Newbie

Many thanks Nieko, I'm going to try it standing still. I'll report my results.

DCEmu Newbie

Default thx

thx for this homebrew

trying it now

DCEmu Newbie

Default nieko

Thank you nieko, but I hav ethe slim and mi firware is the 3.71, and i try to install any of the costums firware, but i can not. I don not know how to pass this step without the pandora battery.
    is other way to install a costum firware without the pandora battery?

Thank you for you help.

DCEmu Newbie

Smile MapThis 0.5.20 turns off PSP

After I wi-fi a map and then try to load it my fat PSP
    turns off after 3-7 seconds. With 320 (points) or as little as 20 the same thing happens.

Everything else...seems to work great.

I have a fat PSP with 3.52M33-4 and a Holux GPSlim 236 with a Moby PSP-GPS Cable.

The maps made with the gmdl0.5.04b program work fine, but the wi-fi maps shut off the psp.

Any questions, comments, etc, are welcome.

DCEmu Pro

chan178: as far as I know there isn't, so you'll have to find someone with a pandora battery who'll do it for you.

DCEmu Newbie

lol most people have problems with find satelites *g*i think they are sitting in the room and wait *fg*

go out and try again.No problem with all versions of mapthis.

hey all, i have a fat psp on 3.71 m33, and another on m33-3, i have the holux gpslim240 and map this 5.20. i made a long island map with the program by in7ane, that all runs well, yet i can not get the gps to work. it says gps on when i press square but nothing happens. I used the mapthis program to configure my the config file, i did not use the comp, is this where i went wrong? can someone either send me there config file for the gpslim240 or give me a huge hand here, i am really confused because im thinking maybe i did something wrong, also for the 236 i heard the orange light on the gps receiver needs to blink for the receiver to properly work, mine, on the 240, remains constantly on, is this wrong?? (i walked around outside and it still remained on) please help, ive sat here for 3 hours staring at the dcemu walkthroughs for this with no prevail.
    thanks all for viewing

DCEmu Pro

IrishGuy1087: please don't double post. Also, could you add some more structure to your posts? It's harder to read one huge line.

As for your problem, you could try following the steps on http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Map_This! or try my version of 0.5.20 (see my signature), perhaps that one does work (config.txt thingy perhaps).

You'll need the FW1.00 version from that zip file.

hey neiko, thank you for the response
    i apologize for the structure/double post im just frustrated because my wire finally came in yet i cant get this thing working
    i know there is nothing wrong with the receiver because i ran a test on the comp with it and it ran fine
    ill give your program a try and report back
    *EDIT*
    so nothing as of yet, allthough i do like how your program zooms haha
    im starting to believe it could be the wire, the one i ordered, i might be better off just making my own
    Last edited by IrishGuy1087; December 30th, 2007 at 17:55.

DCEmu Newbie

Hallo, i changed fw of my psp (with pandora battery is very fast) and now i use a 3.71 m33-3 and i have the impression that all is more stable.
    I found a useful plugin http://dl.qj.net/JoySens-v1.3-PSP-Ho...4916/catid/151 that give the possibility to configure movement of analog pad. Very useful.
    Unfortunately with this version of fw the battery plugin don't work but i bought on ....... a 3600mah battery (7 €) and 8 hours of autonomy is enough.
    Last edited by CLAUDIOGPS; December 31st, 2007 at 15:47.

Thread Information