Slim version doesn't support 1.50, you'll need a fat one for that. And indeed, you don't need it for MapThis either anymore.
No freezing and fastest sat-fixes. Works for me.
Thanks a lot!!!
In 0.5.0zz I can user mapViewr, but gps psp-290 can't used. ><
I hope this ver:0.5.2 can support psp-290.
anyway. thank u. ^^
OBOROO, you have to put the program in the right directory (psp/game or psp/game3xx ecc.), and also you have to check if usbacc.prx and usbgps.prx are in same directory of the program.
All this may vary with fw that you have in your psp.
I can tell you what i have done.
- First, you mast have a wifi internet communication with an access point. (network setting of original menu psp).
- Load also a little map of the place were you are (not absolutely necessary).
- Change the option in config.txt LOADWIFI=1.
- Now you can find a new item in map choose: "=== wifi map upload ===".
- Choose this and after you have to correct lat. and long. of the place if these are wrong, and press "start".
- after some second the download begin, but all the files of the map are recorded on principal directory of ms. Then you have to put all the files in one named directory in /maps.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)