Thread: Mednafen v0.8.5

Blog Entries

GBA Mednafen v0.8.5

The emulator that supports Atari Lynx, GameBoy, GameBoy Color, GameBoy Advance, NES, PC Engine(TurboGrafx 16),SuperGrafx, Neo Geo Pocket, and Neo Geo Pocket Color has been updated.

Heres whats new:

Fixed a crashing bug when loading an uncompressed file and using the automatic IPS-patching feature when mmap() is available.

PCE, PC-FX: All SCSI CDROM commands are now logged in the debugger's log viewer(when logging is enabled, of course).

Added group support to the debugger's log viewer.

PC-FX: Renamed the type of BIOS ROM font calls in the debugger's log viewer from "BIOS" to "ROMFONT".

PC-FX: BIOS filesystem syscall(for backup memory access) calls are now logged in the debugger's log viewer.

PC-FX: Added internal backup memory and external backup memory address spaces to the debugger's memory editor.

PC-FX: In the 263-line mode, line 262 is now reported as being during blanking time(as on a real PC-FX). Fixes the annoying transparency layer
    flickering and other weird graphical glitches in Der Langrisser FX.

Added setting "filesys.disablesavegz", to disable gzip compression when saving save states and backup memory.
    (In the case of backup memory, disabling gzip compression isn't supported for GB yet)

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
    via elation

DCEmu Rookie

I thought we might finally have a PC Engine emulator for DS, but then I saw that it also supports GBA and realized that it was probably for PC, which was confirmed when I looked at the site.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyedunno View Post
    I thought we might finally have a PC Engine emulator for DS, but then I saw that it also supports GBA and realized that it was probably for PC, which was confirmed when I looked at the site.

But it was pos ted in the GBA News section

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by JKKDARK View Post
    But it was pos ted in the GBA News section
    Yeah, you're right, but I saw it on the DS News front page.

I saw it on the gamecube page so... lol

Thread Information