Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Duke3DS - Duke Nukem 3D for DS

DCEmu Newbie

can some make the controls for left handers

DCEmu Newbie

I have a CycloDS. I can't get duke3ds to work!

I get message:unable to open /duke3d/DUKE3D.GRP but I have the grp file in the duke3d folder!

I followed the extraction guide and renamed the duke3d exe. file from the full version game to grp.

I have defs cons, game con, duke3d.cfg, user.con and duke3d.grp in duke3d folder. Am i missing any files.

Could someone please help me I really want to play this. Thank you.

Hey DSmanic! I downloaded the shareware version of the DUKE3D.GRP file from the 3D-Realms site. I had to install this shareware version of Duke3D to get the .GRP File, and once I got the .GRP I took the game off my comp. Hope that helps. Also, like everyone else I can't save, which I would take over sound and controls any day. I'd rather like to beat it on the ds which is impossible without saving or being GOD at that game. Also, After playing the game for a little while, I get this error that says something about me not having anymore cache or whatever and the game just freezes. Is this because I am only using a R4 (Slot-1 Device)? Would this be fixed if I get A Slot-2 Device and use it with the Slot-1? Like a EZ 3-In-1? Anyway, I really love what you've done so far. Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by brummerthedrummer; April 13th, 2008 at 01:25. Reason: i spelt which as witch lol

DCEmu Newbie

Nevermind I just got it to work, I forgot to add the duke3d pak, doh!

Oh yeah, did someone read my 1st post in the quakeds final release thread? I thought it was rather helpful but it looks like everyone missed it.
    Last edited by DSmanic!; April 13th, 2008 at 11:10.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello,
    I recently got an m3ds real and I was really hoping to play this game, however, whenever I try to launch it, it seems to lock my ds up at the "DLDI Compatible" screen. I have all of the files in place as they should be, but it won't go any further than that.

Is this a known bug and will there be a fix any time soon?

This is down to a buggy DLDI driver which doesn't support unaligned data reads properly. Ask M3 to fix it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Sektor View Post
    This version of Duke3D doesn't use 3D hardware and neither did the original. I think there is an OpenGL version that could be ported but it wouldn't be easy.

its all about SDL

DCEmu Newbie

I'm getting the same problem as another guy on here, the game instantly freezes when I try to go underwater.

DCEmu Newbie

Hello there,

I started to use this port from this morning and i have a few questions to ask:
    1) is it normal that i don't have the duke nukem theme while in main menu ? (i turned on the music in the menus)
    2) is it normal that every single noise is amazingly ugly?
    3) could it be possible to make Duke turn slower?

Otherwise, it's a great port of Duke Nuke, i enjoyed to play it when i was 5 years old, and now i can play it every where! thanks a lot!

DCEmu Newbie

I really hope this gets an update sometime in the future .

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread Information