Thread: Mapthis and Slim problems

Default Mapthis and Slim problems

Hi all, I downloaded the new mapthis and loaded on a slim psp with 3.71-m33 update 3 and the psp gps receiver. I made a map of the DC area, I think i made it right. I can use it on mapthis, everything loads up correctly. I did have to disable the usb charger hack. for some reason, the map doesn't have the two closest room levels. Also, I can't get the gsp part to work. It just sits there. Is there a manual for working this program? Address entry is still confusing me. Is the street name first? then the number?

Someone please help this noob

Demongrowl

DCEmu Pro

What do you mean by "closest room levels"? In GMDL, you can specify the zoom levels you want using the Advanced button. Zoom 1 is the most detailed level.

You can activate GPS mode by pressing Square, and you can check if things are working by pressing Start => GPS Info.

Concerning looking up streets, you will need Geodata for that, in a file called geodata.dat. Search the forums to find out how that works.

Sorry, I meant zoom levels. I did press the zoom 1 in that program. but when It was done i got a list of tiles not included. And I did include the geodata. When i tried to enter an address, I put the numbers in and it wouldn't let me enter anything after that. but when i put the street name in first, i could put the numbers in after so I was able to type "park drive 1234" but not "1234 park drive" It only let me type "1234" (made up address but was entering real one at the time)

And i did have the gps on and went to the gps info. it did nothing. when I am in gps mode it doesn't do anything. is it supposed to move to where I am on the map? I also think the signal thing says i am getting no signal. But I am in DC and everyone has gps around here. I just don't know, maybe i should try my Phat psp tomarrow.

Also, is there a place where people share thier maps they have made? this might be easyer to share.

Thanks

Thread Information