Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Homebrew for 1.52?

Default Homebrew for 1.52?

Hey guys. Does anyone know if somebody is currently working on hacking the 1.52s so they can play emus and homebrew? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by B_man55
    Hey guys. Does anyone know if somebody is currently working on hacking the 1.52s so they can play emus and homebrew? Thanks.
    no, there isn't

Actually I did read somewhere that they have completed a roll back to 1.50 firmware. I am trying to remember where, it had to do with another program and they just tried it...it was damit I will go find it. This was something completely different and in dev. it was confirmed and a PSP Dev creation from what i understood, it was even posted about here but its main purpose is something other then Firmware roll back but it was able to do it and had already been done.

Quote Originally Posted by Cross
    Actually I did read somewhere that they have completed a roll back to 1.50 firmware. I am trying to remember where, it had to do with another program and they just tried it...it was damit I will go find it. This was something completely different and in dev. it was confirmed and a PSP Dev creation from what i understood, it was even posted about here but its main purpose is something other then Firmware roll back but it was able to do it and had already been done.
    i read that at pspupdates
    but i also read it was fake

Cool hmmm

hmm if they never crack 1.51/.152 that means 1.5 and 1.0's will be worth quite a bit of pocket change as time goes on

I still woulndt part with my psp tho. I love the damn thing too much.
    But as time goes by im sure somone will find a way. I wouldnt sweat it

yeah some people are satisfied with 1.0's and 1.5's being cracked but plenty of people are still left without the option of homebrew, and thier numbers will grow! regardless... all things come with time when it comes to hacking. like shadowprophet says "don't sweat it"

I remember reading about an actual device that was made that allowed for many different pieces of memory card and chips to be used with a PSP and also could roll back to 1.0, but I have never heard of a program that can do it.

I remember reading about an actual device that was made that allowed for many different pieces of memory card and chips to be used with a PSP and also could roll back to 1.0, but I have never heard of a program that can do it.
    ya, you can supposesedly revert back to 1.0, using a mother board you can purchase off some site. but it costs 100 dollars.
    it's better to use 1.5, after all, it does do homebrew

THATS IT!!! It was a USB connector for other types of Memory cards!!! I remember some of it now thats where I read about it it and allowed for other options. (AKA Firmware downgrade) I hope this is not covered in the post above me, lol I was happy to finally remember it lol.

Anyway they were working on getting it ready for release the pictures they had they said were just the circuit board (which I saw) and were waiting to make a case for the unit.

well, im pretty sure a many people are working on it right now, as now all new psp's are being shipped w/ 1.51 firmware, its becoming a problem for not just a minority. however, although im pretty sure many people would be working on it, i dunno if they have much progress...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information