Thread: Sickness.

Talking Sickness.

I wake up two days ago. I can barely breath. Congestion stuffy nose. sore throat. itchy sinus. basically feeling awful. I mention this because I rarely ever get sick. And it's unfair that I caught this cold. Is shadow immortal?

I'm not only immortal. But eternal as well!!! And its just not fair! I hate being sick! Being sick is for sick people.. I deny that I caught this cold. And I do not accept it.

So take that common cold! I don't have you, And you cant touch me! It's all a conspiracy and i'll wake up tomorrow completely better!!

Because Im shadowprophet,

Damnit!!

by the way. On a side note. I wanted to change my gamer tag for x-box live, only to find out it will cost me 800 gamer points..

800 gamer points!! MY GAWD! what a rip off. did you know you can buy castlevania sotn for that?!

So being the crafty consumer I am. I go to change my gamer tag anyway. only to find. Shadowprophet is still taken. and shadowprophecy, shadow prophet, and shadow prophecy are still taken. And those are the only acceptable tag names I will have. So I decided to buy a couple episodes of star trek instead.

Love star trek :thumbup: Tos though. Only tos or tng. All other star treks can kiss my ass. No rather they can kiss someone elses ass. They arent good enough to kiss mine

anyway. I guess Im stuck with shdowprophecy. oh well could be worse I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet View Post
    I wake up two days ago. I can barely breath. Congestion stuffy nose. sore throat. itchy sinus. basically feeling awful. I mention this because I rarely ever get sick. And it's unfair that I caught this cold. Is shadow immortal?

I'm not only immortal. But eternal as well!!! And its just not fair! I hate being sick! Being sick is for sick people.. I deny that I caught this cold. And I do not accept it.

So take that common cold! I don't have you, And you cant touch me! It's all a conspiracy and i'll wake up tomorrow completely better!!

Because Im shadowprophet,

Damnit!!
    Go Shadowprophet

Get well soon lol

DCEmu Old Pro

which start trek? the old school ones??

TNG rocks. I used to watch that when it was on tele, not much chance to anymore. I don't like the other ones such as DS9.
    Anyways get better soon SP.

I was in the same condition a couple of days ago. Hope everyone else there in your family is fine. See ya Prophet.

Thread Information