Thread: New Moby GPS Cable (PSP Slim Ver.)

DCEmu Newbie

Default New Moby GPS Cable (PSP Slim Ver.)

Hi all,

Moby Gps-Psp Connecting cable now upgrade to new type(GP2A) supporting PSP-2000(Slim) and audio output, which is more stable and usable. The price is 9.99 USD (w/o shipping fee). Airmail M-Bag shipping fee worldwide only 5.0 USD.

Old GPC0 Type still in stock for 4.99 USD. Plus 5.0 USD shipping fee(same).

Info and Buy Now Paypal feature , pls visit

www.moby.cn

Thks

J5L

Nice!
    Thanks for the info!

I ordered one on dec. 31st and haven't seen any sort of notice that they've gotten my order or sent me a cable. I sent an email to their gmail to confirm that they sent my order and haven't received a reply. If they cable comes in soon I'll post again but don't count on a lot of communication with them. If it doesn't come in soon I'm going to pull my paypal funds back.

DCEmu Newbie

Default where i can find

well ur sites is down i made a cable fr the fat psp but i wanna buy a slim psp where i can find cable for holux and slim other than u if u dont have anymore (site down)

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by doublejesus View Post
    I ordered one on dec. 31st and haven't seen any sort of notice that they've gotten my order or sent me a cable. I sent an email to their gmail to confirm that they sent my order and haven't received a reply. If they cable comes in soon I'll post again but don't count on a lot of communication with them. If it doesn't come in soon I'm going to pull my paypal funds back.
    did you manage to get your cable? I am think of ordering as well. I currently have PSP slim and a Holux M1000 receiver.
    Last edited by sampor; February 18th, 2008 at 15:59. Reason: continuation

yeah mine came in 2 weeks after i ordered it, works great! just don't expect any communication haha

I have too ordered it. My Slim and Hollux 240 sits here waiting already

Got my cable the other day, great quality and it works like a charm !

I first tried the Google maps but the accuracy was horrible, sometimes off by up to 10 meters.

MS maps was much better, usually spot on.
    So awsome to take the bike and se exactly where you are and how fast on sattelite photo

Will try in the car tomorrow.

DCEmu Newbie

true,ordered,received high quality,works great
    (btw,i sell my handmade cable now

DCEmu Newbie

hi guys... i need some help... i'm sure some of u bought the gps cable from moby... i suspect that the one they sent me is faulty... cos my psp can't detect my holux m1000...

tried everything i could... key cleaner, upgraded firmware to 3.90 m33, set enableserialport = 1, tried to put in all 3 different folders also... still can't get the GPS to turn ON!! anyone kind soul can help...?
    Last edited by hilofat; October 2nd, 2008 at 17:20.

Thread Information