Thread: Lupe Fiasco

Default Lupe Fiasco

Ok, how many of you guys know about the smartest artist out there. It's hard to call him a rapper...he's more of an Emcee. But, his new album The Cool is releasing in the US on the 18th and I wondered if you guys had heard of him or ordered his t-shirt and cd pre-order bundle. If you haven't heard him, I recommend going to youtube and checking out the songs The Cool, Real Recognize Real, Dear Fall, and possibly Sunshine. He was the dude that did the song Kick Push. What are your opinions on Lupe?

He's rather cool.

I liked his album and I'll borrow his new one off my mate because he's a massive Lupe fan.

Yea. Lupe is incredibly intelligent. He's my favorite artist of all time. He makes you think. Not to mention there is no shortage of great material. With at least 8 FREE mixtapes he's released, then the album, now the sophomore album.

Personally I don't care for him, he basically seems like every other rapper out there. Basically the same thing thats on the radio already.

Oh and seriously delete your ridiculous psp history, nobody cares about it and it just spams up the forums.

Dream Coder

Fairly good. A friend of mine living in chicago sent me kick push some time in early 05, after having recorded it off of a local radio station (doing local acts time or whatnot).

His stuff isn't spectacular, but is very solid, and some of the only mainstream rap I've heard in a while not about ego, bitches, drugs, money, spinnurz, etc.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

YEa, it depends on what you listen to by him though. Like every other artist, he has points where he falls off. But other times, the story and meaning is incredible i.e Kick Push, The Instrumental, The Cool, Comin' From Where I'm From. And so far, his new ced isn't going to disappoint. It has an insane story line behind the majority of the tracks. Check it out. Www.lupefiasco.com

And to BrooksyX, yea I know. I will eventually :P

Looks like someone is on Lupe's street team...

"Superstar" is pretty good.

yea SouLLy. Huge fan right here. FNF UP! The whole story line behind the Cool...is insane. The story line has spanned 9 tracks thus far according to Lupe.

Thread Information