Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: What Drugs Have You Used Recreationally?

Blog Entries

Drugs are for people either too weak to face life,so pathetic that they need to do them to fit in, or scientists too dumb to use guinea pigs. Which are you?

I stress that I don't use DXM or speed often, and I'm none of the top three.

Blog Entries

What are you then? Whats your reason for using?

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    Drugs are for people either too weak to face life,so pathetic that they need to do them to fit in, or scientists too dumb to use guinea pigs. Which are you?
    boredum.
    its fun.
    lol

doesnt seem like a very good reason to me.

what the hell is robo buddy? And everyone in edmonton has smoked weed at some point. Ive done nothing else though... tried weed once. O_O I dont do it though.

Blog Entries

screwing with the way your body functions for fun eh? Yeah i guess I left out a reason people do drugs. *Prepares to make people mad* Stupidity.

Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Marijuana
    Dextromethorophan (accidentally took too much in 7th grade but had a great time that day in school!)
    I had a prescription for vicodin, so that doesn't really count.

Ex I'm surprised you've never had weed before.

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    That's a weak generalization. By any definition, alcohol is a mind altering drug. By your generalization, almost every adult in the world is too weak or pathetic since alcohol is widely used. Drugs aren't such a bad crutch anymore. America is getting stupider and fatter, and not because of drugs. Fast food and videogames are two widely used crutches for the weak masses. Even though I love videogames, I can't tell you how many idiots out there waste their social life (and possibly their entire life) because they are obsessed with videogames (usually games like World of Warcraft.)

It might be hard to grasp this concept, but drugs can be fun. While people can use drugs as a mental crutch, they can just also have them for enjoyment. Partying is fun, but the only way to find out is if you were to actually party. I used to just play videogames, now I actually have a life. Sure, I smoke cigarettes daily and drink occasionally, but I have fun. I'd rather be the smoker that I am than play WoW all day and spend all my money on material possessions that I don't need.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    Alcohol
    Tobacco
    Marijuana
    Dextromethorophan (accidentally took too much in 7th grade but had a great time that day in school!)
    I had a prescription for vicodin, so that doesn't really count.

Ex I'm surprised you've never had weed before.

That's a weak generalization. By any definition, alcohol is a mind altering drug. By your generalization, almost every adult in the world is too weak or pathetic since alcohol is widely used. Drugs aren't such a bad crutch anymore. America is getting stupider and fatter, and not because of drugs. Fast food and videogames are two widely used crutches for the weak masses. Even though I love videogames, I can't tell you how many idiots out there waste their social life (and possibly their entire life) because they are obsessed with videogames (usually games like World of Warcraft.)

It might be hard to grasp this concept, but drugs can be fun. While people can use drugs as a mental crutch, they can just also have them for enjoyment. Partying is fun, but the only way to find out is if you were to actually party. I used to just play videogames, now I actually have a life. Sure, I smoke cigarettes daily and drink occasionally, but I have fun. I'd rather be the smoker that I am than play WoW all day and spend all my money on material possessions that I don't need.
    Why did you first drink? To fit in? Boredom? Were you depressed? I stand by my first statement. I'll be happy to add reasons to my list but i can guarantee you that none of the reasons will be positive.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information