Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: What Drugs Have You Used Recreationally?

irony indeed

Blog Entries

Alcohol can be good for you in very moderate use and as ive said I have no issue with taking any drug as long as you have a real reason. However excessive use increases the risk of a number of diseases: fatty degeneration of the liver, infection of the liver, liver cirrhosis , sleeping disorders, sexual problems, infection of the esophagus, infection of the stomach, infection of the pancreas, premature dementia, varying from a reduction of memory to the serious syndrome of Korsakoff; cancer of the mouth, throat, larynx, intestines and breasts; hypertension and heart problems. Alcohol is also damaging during pregnancy.

On the plus side it is fun..

[QUOTE=ICE;552097]Alcohol can be good for you in very moderate use and as ive said I have no issue with taking any drug as long as you have a real reason. /QUOTE]

Is having a few beers with my friends a good reason? If not, I can take no risks in life and sit at my computer all day and have no social life.

I'm going to do my homework now.

ICE, my reasons are for pure boredom, and the fact that I can't conceive good story lines for short stories without being under influence of something. I do take precautions for my good, and I don't take large amounts of any sort of drug. I also wait long periods before trying them again (approx. one month).

Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out), and I'm not entirely sure how my parents would react if it was found in my possession.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SSaxdude View Post
    Is having a few beers with my friends a good reason? If not, I can take no risks in life and sit at my computer all day and have no social life.

I'm going to do my homework now.
    Heres the thing. Those side effects are no more risks than having a headache is after punching yourself in the head. Its the inevitable. Taking risks are an normal part of life and I have no issue with them within reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Swimkid View Post
    what the hell is robo buddy? And everyone in edmonton has smoked weed at some point. Ive done nothing else though... tried weed once. O_O I dont do it though.
    lol robotusin. u know like cold medicine.
    and Dextromethorophan is nightquil.
    so the only drug ive rly done is weed.
    which every1 does so it doesnt rly matter

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    ICE, my reasons are for pure boredom, and the fact that I can't conceive good story lines for short stories without being under influence of something. I do take precautions for my good, and I don't take large amounts of any sort of drug. I also wait long periods before trying them again (approx. one month).

Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out), and I'm not entirely sure how my parents would react if it was found in my possession.
    didnt you say you did speed?

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    screwing with the way your body functions for fun eh? Yeah i guess I left out a reason people do drugs. *Prepares to make people mad* Stupidity.
    Exactly. And for Pete's sake, ITS ILLEGAL! It doesn't matter if you think its stupid that its illegal or not, psychotics think killing people shouldn't be illegal.

If you won't listen to your screwed up body, atleast listen to the freakin' law.

Well, I guess people have to have some way to escape the fact they can't seem to get a girlfriend. Drugs are still an idiotic choice.

dude i dont do drugs of anykind accept for like cold medicene when im sick and $#@! like that but otherwise no cause i can have fun without drugs in my body im on the highness of life.

Quote Originally Posted by ExcruciationX View Post
    Ssaxdude, I'm going to wait before acquiring illegal drugs, because of possible health effects (you can never rule anything out)
    dude u can totally die from OD on prescriptions and over the counter. have u ever heard of anyone die from weed? no, weed is healthyer than regular cigarettes.
    and @ you few who are saying we have no life, ect. i would like you to know i have never smoked alone and i normally do at partys. i prolly spend way less time on the pc then u.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information