Thread: GameStop UK selling PlayStation 4 for £20 off RRP

Blog Entries

Default GameStop UK selling PlayStation 4 for £20 off RRP

The online arm of GameStop UK is selling PlayStation 4 consoles for £329.97 - a tidy £20 saving off of the console's usual retail price.
    There's no fancy extras in the pack, obviously, just the PS4 console and a DualShock 4 controller.It's the first time we've seen PlayStation 4 available at a small discount - several weeks after Zavvi and The Hut began selling Xbox One for a similar reduction.And it's worth noting that both of those online stores continue to offer Microsoft's console at £20 off its usual £429.99.Online retail giant Amazon often matches the price of other retailers, but the PlayStation 4 pack remains only available from there at a more expensive price via a third-party seller.GameStop's £329.97 price is the cheapest we've seen for Sony's next-gen console to date - is it enough to tempt you?

http://www.gamestop.co.uk/PlayStatio...tion-4-console

i got my ps4 at gamestop. it was the only way i could get one, they forced me and sevral other people to buy not only a basic console but and extra controller and killzone jut to get the damned ps4.

sigh.. im happy that i got my ps4 but i dont even like killzone.. i mean i never liked halo,,so an even prettier version of a game i dont like isnt going to persuade me... but i got assassins creed 4.. yeah .. its a lot better then killzone.

like ,,, a way lot.....

anyway. yeah.. ps4 rocks i guess.. but it feels like the whole operating system is urging facebook uopn me... i dont dig facebook,,

oh well.. i guess this is why us old people become grumpy....

Thread Information