Thread: Page 3 battle of the babes

Blog Entries

NDS Page 3 battle of the babes

IT'S the age-old debate - who is the cleverest, blondes or brunettes?

Well, here at The Sun there's only one way to get an answer to that question, by putting 10 lovely Page 3 girls to the test.

After all, they always get top marks from our readers judging their figures.

We challenged them to complete a series of word and number puzzles using computer game More Brain Training on the Nintendo DS handheld.

See how they got on by watching the video below and checking out the slideshow.

The competition was fierce from the first press of the stylus pen on the Nintendo's touchscreen as the girls battled it out against the clock.

We pitted gorgeous blondes Amy-Lu, Amii, Sam, Becky and Danni against stunning brunettes Ruth, Mel, Nikkala, Vikki and Peta and both sides were chest desperate to come out on top.

Sam proved it's not just her 30Fs that has her out in front and was crowned the overall winner.

But despite her sharp number-crunching skills, it was the dark-haired beauties who took the team prize. Peta added: "Even before the brain training, I knew the brunettes would win. It doesn't take a genius to work that out."

Brain Training was inspired by Japanese guru Dr Kawashima, a neuroscientist who worked out that by spending just a few minutes each day doing the exercises, you can keep your mind active and lower your ‘brain age’.

That’s the score the game gives you based on how fast and how correctly you complete the challenges and the lower it is – and the closest to your own age - the better.

The first Brain Training title sold more than one million copies across Britain and is even being used in retirement homes to keep OAPs grey matter in good shape. The latest instalment adds a whole host of new puzzles including Sudoku.

Puzzles ... More Brain Training

Celebrities are also getting in on the craze and Nintendo has a host of stars featuring in its Christmas advertising blitz on TV.

Star Trek’s Patrick Stewart (Brain Age 33), actress Julie Walters (Brain Age 59), This Morning’s Phillip Schofield (Brain Age 45) and Fern Britton (Brain Age 43) all appear as do Zoe Ball (Brain Age 42) and her TV favourite dad Johnny Ball (Brain Age 45).

Patrick, who played Captain Jean-Luc Picard in the Next Generation version of the sci-fi series, said: "Getting my Brain Age down to 33 has become a fascinating and stimulating way to relax between performances, I’m really enjoying the range and depth of the challenges."

Fern added: "I'm not a very techno person, but I have grown to love my DS. It's really very simple to use, but fiendish when you get going."

As for our Page 3 stunners, they've proved that while blondes may have more fun, they're not so hot when it comes to having a head for figures other than their own.

Video Here

i skimmed read this - what does this have to do with the ds?

i guess the girls were playing some game to see who is smarter blondes or brunettes.

anyway, most of them werent all that good looking anyway.

yes they were competing with brain age, and as my naturally blond wife constantly reminds me, it's the bleached blonds that promote the stereotype. in other words, the curtains don't match the rugs assuming there are any rugs.

DCEmu Newbie

hi I'm new to all this .. not blondes .. DS.
    Bought a Supercard Lite and passcard three to run homebrew files, do I need to convert nds files to run on the DS? If so how do I do it?

copy and paste. that's all. and this really shouldn't be in this topic

what has boobs got to do with the ds?

LOL idk GL. But I wish I was there to watch

Quote Originally Posted by PLZKLLME0080 View Post
    LOL idk GL. But I wish I was there to watch
    this thread reminds me of that video with the 2 topless girls playing wario ware on the Wii...

Thread Information