Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1.52 cracks

Question 1.52 cracks

so yesterday i updated my psp. today i found out all about the psp emulation stuff. tried the kxploit.no good. so my question is if there is currently anything that will work on a 1.52 psp for snes emulators or if there is anything in the works. or if there is a way to restore factory settings on the unit. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jigglebilly
    so yesterday i updated my psp. today i found out all about the psp emulation stuff. tried the kxploit.no good. so my question is if there is 1: currently anything that will work on a 1.52 psp for snes emulators or 2: if there is anything in the works. or 3: if there is a way to restore factory settings on the unit. Thanks!
    1 no
    2 no
    3 no

They wont try to crack 1.52 anymore. They are going to try to crack 2.0 now.

ech that really sucks dude. just be patient though. it may take some time but i have a funny feeling itll get cracked (along with 2.0 at some point... especially if they find a way to revert!)

Quote Originally Posted by RabidPuppi
    especially if they find a way to revert!
    which i doubt

Quote Originally Posted by xuphorz
    which i doubt
    It will happen.....................just give it 1-3 years.

Nah they'll found out MUCH sooner than that, these people are gsmart as hell. Name one system they said they couldn't crack that wasn't cracked! Hell even all the cart based systems were cracked to play backups.

If they can't hack Firmware V2, then they will find a way to "update" to hacked firmware. I'd bet good hard cash on it.

Oh and Jigglebilly, any chance you could get the PSP exchanged for another or something? Maybe the wallmart trick? I gotta be quick though because I hear a lot of the shelf PSP's are V1.51 now.

DCEmu Newbie

yea i def wouldnt say 1-3 years, i think u give these people a good 6 months or so and theyll have v2 hacked

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    Nah they'll found out MUCH sooner than that, these people are gsmart as hell. Name one system they said they couldn't crack that wasn't cracked! Hell even all the cart based systems were cracked to play backups.
    There's a pretty big difference between the various game-specific tricks and hardware modifications that has been done with most systems, and the total ease and universality of running homebrew code on most Dreamcasts and pre-1.51 PSPs.

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee

If they can't hack Firmware V2, then they will find a way to "update" to hacked firmware. I'd bet good hard cash on it.

Oh and Jigglebilly, any chance you could get the PSP exchanged for another or something? Maybe the wallmart trick? I gotta be quick though because I hear a lot of the shelf PSP's are V1.51 now.
    HAHA WALMART TRICK....

I would try e-bay... make sure you ask if its 1.0 before its shipped and bought.

I do hope that wefind a way to revert or overwrite firmware, I would like to be able to play my PSP games on my PSP, but havent updated because I spent more time on my emulators.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information