Thread: Nyko reveals Wireless Nunchuk

Reviews Webmaster/Reviewer bandit's Avatar

Rev Nyko reveals Wireless Nunchuk

Nyko will beat Nintendo to the punch with a wireless Nunchuck alternative. Set to make a public debut at CES next month, Nyko's Wireless Nunchuck will mirror most aspects of the first-party model but will finally cut the cord between the controllers.

Nyko's Wireless Nunchuck will employ 2.4-GHz wireless to communicate with a receiver module that jacks into the Wiimote's usual Nunchuck port. As the pictures suggest, power buttons on both the receiver and Wireless Nunchuck will turn the connection on and off.

In terms of gameplay, the Wireless Nunchuck should function just like the first-party option, as Nyko looks to be remaining true to Nintendo's general layout and button locations. Pricing and final release information will be announced at CES, so until then, enjoy these exclusive first pictures and start looking forward to even greater freedom in Wii gameplay.

DIGG THIS

Source: IGN
    Follow us (1KIND Photography): Website | YouTube | Facebook | Twitter
    Follow Us (DCEmu Reviews): YouTube | Facebook | Twitter

Blog Entries

Yes very good but um..http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=81256
    lol Oh well ive been outranked!

Around 3-4 months ago i wrote nyko through there got a product idea section.... About this excactly.
    I wonder if i had any part in there decision o.O
    I know its a long shot but i could have...

I know this is not thethread to coment in - but i cannot create a new thread, ninteno europe had the site up for 1 hour today before taking it back off line. You will be able to buy better things with your stars, WII POINTS being one of them, and if you have 15000 spare wii points you can get a limited edition link on epona statue!

I browesd around and it links to your wii shop account showing what games you bought, etc. The only thing is i could see how much wii points were going for! but it did say that you can only buy 2 wii points cards a day, so they must be a reasonable star rate.. come on nintendo i am dying here.

did anyone else see the site?

steve

I know this is not the thread to comment in - but i cannot create a new thread, Nintendo Europe had the site up for 1 hour today before taking it back off line. You will be able to buy better things with your stars, WII POINTS being one of them, and if you have 15000 spare wii points you can get a limited edition link on epona statue!

I browsed around and it links to your wii shop account showing what games you bought, etc. The only thing is i could see how much wii points were going for! but it did say that you can only buy 2 wii points cards a day, so they must be a reasonable star rate.. come on Nintendo i am dying here.

did anyone else see the site?

steve

this is great news for anyone like me who's grown weary of whipping their crotch while engaging in such titles as warioware and red steel. holding both controllers out and parallel while making simultaneous hacking motions doesn't end well when that connecting cord makes contact. where's my wii cup?

cool but then i cant use my wiimote cushions

That looks quite useful. It would mean no more tangles with the wire, but this may mean the m\battery life of the controller is far less.

Thread Information