Thread: Dont Know Anything About Putting Games On My Psp.....help Me Someone Please!!!

psp Dont Know Anything About Putting Games On My Psp.....help Me Someone Please!!!

i dont have any idea what to do to hack my psp and put SNES and other games on it. thats all i need...can some one walk me through the steps???????please

Hate to say it, but there is too much to just 'walk' you through it. You have to learn terms and where to find things and how to not F*ck up your PSP while messing with the flash0.
    Just become active and read up on tutorials and things. Even if they don't pertain to what your looking for, learning things can never hurt you, and you might begin to pick up on what some terms mean. To get you started I'm going to try to list what somethings mean right here:
    XMB: Cross Media Bar, the thing that loads when you turn on your PSP
    flash0:Place where you put custom themes and other stuff. (to access: 1. Completely turn off your PSP by holding the power button for about 6 secs, 2. turn it back on, but this time, while it turns on hold down the right trigger button, 3. a small-red-texted menu should appear, go to Advanced and then click "toggle USB (flash0)" 4.THIS STEP IS MAJOR IMPORTANT, WHEN YOUR COMPUTER RECOGNIZES YOUR PSP, COPY EVERY FILE IN THE FLASH0 TO YOUR COMPUTER. THIS SERVES AS A BACKUP SO THAT YOU CAN FIX YOUR PSP SHOULD YOU MESS IT UP. 5. Make sure you follow step 4 or else it will be a big pain in the ass later on.

uhhhh... no other terminology comes to mind, but one tip: If there is ever a tutorial, read the entire thing first. and THEN do it, and when you DO do it, follow every step exactly.

If you have any more questions, PM me and I'll try to answer to the best of my abilities.

well for a first, check your firmwire version because a lot of it depends on what version you have. then find a tutorial on this site, theres tutorials all over the place.

**and if i find out youre that guy in my lunch in coon rapids, i already told you you couldnt! (thats if youre him )**

Thread Information