Thread: Games appearing as Corrupted files on mem stick :(

DCEmu Newbie

Default Games appearing as Corrupted files on mem stick :(

Okay so at the start of the year i found out about all this homebrew and firmware stuff, but ive still never managed to succesfully get a downloaded game to work on my psp haha, so pretty frustrating and disappointing.

Im running 3.03 firmware
    and have a 1gb memory stick

and i downloaded a torrent of "Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions".
    so i download the file and extract it to ../PSP\GAME but when i go to my memory card to start it, it wont work and appears as a corrupted file.

i cant figure out why and its pretty damn annoying as ive never been able to get any of this stuff to work even though ive tried several times and spent loads of time downgrading the firmware etc etc.

heres some screen shots in the link below just incase ive done something wrong or placed something in the incorrect location or whatever. [my Paint isnt working so i had to paste them into a word document sorry, haha..]

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1DMRKE22

thanks for any help

Alright, well first, we will not help you with running ISOs(free games) here at DCEmu. Please read the ~DCEmu Rules~.

Second, you can't run homebrew on a 3.03 PSP. You need to have a CF in order to do that. Refer to ~V3N0M's custom firmware guide~.

DCEmu Newbie

i though i was running custom firmware.

sorry, i did all that stuff many months ago and have forgotten exactly what i did and what the names were and stuff, but i got someone who knew what they were doing to help me out and give me an online guide and stuff so i think i am running CF. 3.03OE or sometrhing maybe i cant remember.

and sorry i thought this was a homebrew network...?..

ISOs are considered illegal and not homebrew. We cannot help you with that, sorry.

For homebrew, just place them in PSP/GAME150.

DCEmu Newbie

oh, i didnt know there was a difference between homebrew and iso. sorry you can delete this thread if you want or lock it .

thanks anyways!

Thread Information