Thread: Virtual Console graced by Pokemon Snap, Ghosts'n Goblins, Baseball Stars 2

Rev Virtual Console graced by Pokemon Snap, Ghosts'n Goblins, Baseball Stars 2

via Joystiq

You've realized that they're just picking them at random now, haven't you? Unless the theme this week is "Games With Vowels in the Title," we honestly don't know what the unifier could be. It's OK though, Nintendo, we're more concerned about the games than the themes.

Pokémon Snap (Nintendo 64, 1 player, 1,000 Wii Points): We've long been morally opposed to the whole Pokemon craze. We just can't condone beating animals senseless, locking them in prisons that are 1/10 their size and then forcing them to repeat the cycle of violence. We guess we're OK with Pokemon Snap though, which asks only that you take pictures of the little critters. Also, remember that this version has new Wii features.

Baseball Stars 2 (NEOGEO, 1-2 players, 900 Wii Points): We're not familiar with Baseball Stars 2, but everything we've read about the game appears to be pretty positive. We only wish the Wii functionality could have trickled down here for all the big-screen TV-smashing action that we crave.

Ghosts'n Goblins (NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points): Ghosts'n Goblins is the kind of difficult that other difficult games tell their children about to scare them into behaving. It's a classic, sure, but it's also enough to make you put your fist through a wall. We're sure it's fun if you're really good at it but let's be honest ... you aren't, are you?

n Snap sounds very interesting with these new features

DCEmu Newbie

Hello friends
    My name is Jose.
    I,m writing from Spain.
    My english is badly.
    I'd like to have the game GHOST'N GOBLINS for my Nintendo DS.
    Do you know how can I get it?
    Thanks.
    I,m sorry my english.

Quote Originally Posted by jagg2005 View Post
    Hello friends
    My name is Jose.
    I,m writing from Spain.
    My english is badly.
    I'd like to have the game GHOST'N GOBLINS for my Nintendo DS.
    Do you know how can I get it?
    Thanks.
    I,m sorry my english.
    Don't revive old threads. You can get that game in your local stores or an online store like eBay.

There's a thing called Google, use that to find out where to buy the game. Or just pay and download the Virtual console format on the Wii.

By the way, please don't bump old threads like this one.

LOCKAGE

Thread Information