Thread: NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Blog Entries

Rev NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams

Newly released today;

features
    Utilizing the Wii controller, players will be able to physically maneuver NiGHTS' every movement as he glides, weaves, dives, spirals, loops, and blasts in the air
    The world of NiGHTS, Nightopia is very unique in itself, featuring seven amazing environments filled with mystical creatures and terrible nightmarish monsters
    Play as either Will or Helen and unlock a different experience as each character takes on a different journey
    Rich storyline that inspires gamers by presenting challenges of inner strength and courage

description
    As a fantasy jester called NiGHTS, players will fly through Nightopia, a rich and vibrant world where dreams come to life. With the innovative Wii Remote™, gamers will experience a heightened sense of gliding, spiraling, and looping through a variety of mystical dream worlds packed with high-flying adventure. Players must find inventive ways to confront the "Nightmarens" from the neighboring dark world of Nightmare using amazing acrobatic skills, freedom of flight, and other special abilities to protect Nightopia. NiGHTS: Journey of Dreams is an adventure filled with courage, hope and inspiration that the whole family will enjoy!

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-2b1f.html

The game we all wanted. Too bad the remake will not be on Wii

DCEmu Regular

Yeah that is a shame. The remake should be on the Dreamcast. Man I miss SEGA They just aren't the same anymore.

Damn, just my luck. So it's out on Play Asia but it's an annoying shame they can't ship to the UK - doh! Looks like I'll have to wait until it comes to stores in January or February...

I never got a chance to play the original, and for that reason, I too wish the remake was coming out on Wii.

I think the original Nights Into Dreams is being remade for the Playstation 2, but only for Japan at the moment...

Thread Information