Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Magic PSP Station - Magic the Gathering comes to PSP

I used to play that game alot, but man, talk about expensive to be competitive. That's the main reason I quit. It's a blackhole for money.

Thanks to Theredbaron for this Portal set!

LINK: MPS Portal set

Oh yeah, and for people who expressed concerns about the set files being too large, check the share folder again. There's an alternate archive for the set, split into 10mb segments. And thank you everyone who left positive feedback about the program. ^__^
    Author: Magic PSP Station, VideopSpy, JaPSPanese, PSP Submenu Icon Injector (outdated), ...

I only had time to download it right now, Will check and comment back

And btw, Are you the same dark420bishop I guess made some kind of tool for gba flashcarts some time ago, a patcher, something like that?

Fantastic!!!! Used to cost sooo much to play tragic the spending. Not checked out all cards but think i'll customise some personal incarnations force of nature serras sengirs shivans northern paladins lotp and thicket basilisks Awesome job mate

grats on ur release man! im glad to see ur work come to fruition xD

I thought I would get the jump on dark420bishop and release the Portal Second Age set here myself. I hope you all enjoy this set.
    Thanks again for this great homebrew!

Please note there was a typo in the readme concerning building sets. Types should be as follows: 0 creature, 1 enchantment, 2 artifact, 3 land, 4 instant, 5 sorcery. (Planeswalkers should be 1). Also, please view the notes on the first post about creating sets.

I will keep updating the first post with links to newly made user content. Thanks everyone for the great feedback, I look forward to working on this project for a long time.
    Author: Magic PSP Station, VideopSpy, JaPSPanese, PSP Submenu Icon Injector (outdated), ...

I finished with the Portal block with Portal Three Kingdoms as well as updating Portal Second Age and Portal with there respective preconstructed decks. Have fun with them.

UPDATE

-fixed bug which didn't allow card names over 27 characters
    -set up to allow multiple sets installed at once

LINK: Magic PSP Station beta 1.01

Install

1. Copy set.dat, eboot.pbp, and sets folder to your MPS folder. (Overwrite eboot.pbp)
    2. Move name.dat, type.dat, CARD, and THMN from the \MPS\data\ folder to \MPS\sets\10E\
    3. Copy your other sets to their respective folders in the \sets\ folder. I recommend using the Magic Workstation naming conventions, but any 1 to 3 character name will work.
    4. Change the set.dat file to the three letter code for the set you wish to use for example "10E" for 10th ed. Type only 1 to 3 characters and leave no spaces or any other lines.

why dont u conform to apprentice/mws sets instead of making ur own? just a thought

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information