I have done a new port for gamecube/wii using gc-linux. This time I took the Stella 2.4.2 sources form its sourceforge page to compile and adapt to gc-linux. Here is the readme file:
// Stella atari 2600 emulator for Wii/GameCube
This project is based on the atari 2600 opensource emulator called stella. You can find the original sources on its sourceforge page:
This version uses the same sources than the original, there are only some changes on the button mapping, in order to use with the gamecube gamepad. It uses gc-linux to run on a gamecube/wii, and the SDL libraries for this system. It will boot using the ARAM filesystem method
You can find the latest version of this project on its official forum here:
What you need:
- A console ready to run homebrew
- Copy the files stellagc.dol, aramfs.dol and the directory "stella" to the root of yout SDCard.
- Put the SDCard on it SDCard adapter, and put it on the wii/Gamecube
- Launch the file "stellagc.dol", using your favourite method of loading homebrew
Here is the button relation between the gc-pad and the keyboard:
[Analog/digital pad]: Arrows
- The gc-linux team for their effort in porting linux to the gamecube
- The stella team, for their great emulator
Is there a version of this that doesn't need GClinux?
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)