Thread: Pandora Battery creator plugin for 3.80,emulating syscon*Update*

Blog Entries

psp Pandora Battery creator plugin for 3.80,emulating syscon*Update*

News/release from Coolj

Well,in 380,Sce dont let us make a pandora battery(doing it the normal way),so here is an update of the plugin released long time ago on elotrolado.net,it emulates the syscon code.I know there is no 380 custom firmware yet,but when it comes out you can make a pandora battery on it with this plugin.
    Link to the old thread: http://www.elotrolado.net/hilo_Drive...Pandora_839743
    The button combos for the plugin:

-Start + Select = the plugin will stop working,if you reboot etc it will work again.

-LTrigger + Select = dump the eeprom with the name "eeprom.bin".
    The Power led will blink 1 time.

-RTrigger + Select = Flash the eeprom.bin.The Power led will blink 5 times.If an error ocurrs the plugin will create a text file in the root of the ms,telling what happened.

LTrigger + Start = convert battery to normal.The power led will blink 2 times.If an error ocurrs the plugin will create a text file in the root of the ms,telling what happened.

RTrigger + Start = convert battery to normal + autorun.The power led will blink 3 times.If an error ocurrs the plugin will create a text file in the root of the ms,telling what happened.

LTrigger + RTrigger = convert battery to pandora.The power led will blink 4 times.If an error ocurrs the plugin will create a text file in the root of the ms,telling what happened.

Download Here and Give Feedback Via Comments

great to know. thanks for the info

A plug-in and the firmware isn't even out yet.

Time Paradox!

J/k

DCEmu Old Pro

I was mistaken, it is legit.

http://forums.qj.net/showpost.php?p=...6&postcount=49

Doesn't mean I have started liking him though - to me he's still a thief.

Cloudy
    Last edited by Cloudhunter; December 22nd, 2007 at 03:43.

DCEmu Regular

so what? 3.80 doesn't have CFW yet and you most certainly can't install a homebrew plugin... so how the heck can you say it works? Granted this guy is probably smarter than I am and this may very well work, but he's still an a**hole for releasing a plugin that is, without a doubt...
    UNTESTED!!!!!

DCEmu Newbie

I'd thought if you can't make a Pandora battery due to changes in OFW 3.80, then DAX will either take this into account in his CFW M33 3.80 or release another Pandora battery creator. He's not one for leaving us all in the dark (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by urherenow View Post
    so what? 3.80 doesn't have CFW yet and you most certainly can't install a homebrew plugin... so how the heck can you say it works? Granted this guy is probably smarter than I am and this may very well work, but he's still an a**hole for releasing a plugin that is, without a doubt...
    UNTESTED!!!!!
    DUDE - Do you normally bite the hand that feeds you? To call someone an asshole is very disrespectful unless it is warrented. You need to learn how to code so the whole community can call you an asshole when you come out with something new. You should give merits to this guy - it most likely works and you couldn't code your way out of a toilet bowl. TOOL!!
    And CLOUDHUNTER, I mean No dis-respect to you, but I have to ask, how is he a thief? I'm just saying that at least he knows how to code - even if it is based on other works. At least someone out there is trying to improve upon what has already been done. Maybe I'm just stupid or something but if people could work together a little more, positive thing will happen for the benefit of all. Believe me, I can't preach about anything so - I really mean no dis-respect to anyone - I just wish people (everyone) would work together a little more. Sorry

Happy Holidays everyone and most of all Merry Christmas!
    Last edited by camcorderdoctor; December 22nd, 2007 at 15:33.

DCEmu Regular

Camcorder...

you have no idea who I am and what I do or how much I code and for what, so just can it. I was probably coding on the Commodore vic 20 and C64 before you were born...
    Releasing that is untested is irresponsible because there is no 100% garantee that it works, and there is always a 1% chance that a small mistake could cause bricks. Doesn't matter with people with Pandora... very costly for those without it. Untested programs should not be made public. Period.

On a final note I don't use the Hx CFW... so Dark Alex happens to be the hand that feeds me. Not this guy.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by camcorderdoctor View Post
    And CLOUDHUNTER, I mean No dis-respect to you, but I have to ask, how is he a thief? I'm just saying that at least he knows how to code - even if it is based on other works.
    Lets see... The first release of his custom firmware was just a hex/nid replaced edited M33 release.

That isn't stealing, altering others work to get credit?

Cloudy

Thread Information