Thread: iTouch & iPhone

Default iTouch & iPhone

Firstly its obvious that iPhone is a phone and iTouch is a normal iPod, but is everything that is capable on the iPhone capable on the iTouch ie apps, gba emu

Also wot do applications do to your ipod. i have heard mny different things like after u add the gba emu u cant use the itunes libary nd all ur icons so getting messed up and stuff like that

cheers hope u can help :thumbup:

First of all: There's no device called iTouch. At least none from Apple. It's an iPod Touch you're talking about...

And you can use basically all iPhone apps on the iPod Touch (not the ones using iPhone functions, of course).
    My brother hase an iPod Touch and alle the Emus are working like they should and the iTunes functions do as well.

thx

btw has ur brother jailbroke his ipod touch and do u think its worth the risk of voiding the warranty on ipod.

Jailbreaking will not void your warranty. You can restore to original firmware any time you like. And yeah, the applications are the same besides the iPhone only apps like (SMS, calling and camera applications).

where are u from coz i fink i heard an american person on youtube sayin it will void ur warranty

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-ozi3X...eature=related
    he says it like a minute in

If it 'broke' while jailbroken and you sent it back, they could probably refuse warranty if they wanted to as you made an 'unofficial modification' or something.

If you were able to restore the firmware then send it back you'd most likely be fine.

Thread Information