Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: DCEmu Asks - Nintendo 64 a History & Whats the greatest Nintendo 64 Game Ever ?

Mario Kart DS better than Mario Kart 64? NUTS!!!

MK DS was a GREAT game, no doubt...but to compare it to MK 64 is ridiculous. How many times did you play MK 64 with 4 players? I had 3 dedicated friends and we played the $#@! out of that game. No joke, I played it at least 5 times a week for 3+ hours a day. We explored every inch of those levels...and don't forget about the user-friendliness. I had girlfriends, kids...all trying it because it was so cutesy and no matter how bad they were they still had FUN. From the control to the feel of weight to the carts to the awesome and hard to master power slide system, you just can't beat MK 64!

DCEmu Newbie

goldeneye

Well, My favorite game to now is Zelda: Majora's Mask, but everyone says that is because I never finished the first N64 zelda...

Otherwise, I really like the South park with the Turkeys, and that game when you have to destroy the giant bugs and all. I forget the name, but loved that game.

DCEmu Newbie

Thumbs up a

THE LEGEND OF ZELDA OCARINA OF TIME IS THE BEST N64 GAME EVER IN THE WORLD:thumbup:
    Spoiler!

Blog Entries

Lylat Wars

DCEmu Newbie

Default no contest

hands down:
    Super Smash Bros.

still one of my most played console games

Paper Mario, Mario 64, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Smash Bros, and Conker's Bad Fur Day! :thumbup:
    Last edited by Eviltaco64; January 28th, 2008 at 03:01.

DCEmu Newbie

Body Harvest. An overlooked masterpiece flawed only by fog-limited view distance( a common problem in all early n64 titles), slightly kludgey controls while on foot and a crappy final level. Otherwise created the feeling of having a huge game world to explore in any of the vehicles you find.

Doom64. The scariest of all the original sprite based Doom ports. Ambient soundtrack was so much better than the original music tracks.

GoldenEye. The greatest FPS of its time.

DCEmu Rookie

mario kart 64 just a great pick up and play game

I've recently got Zelda Ocarina of time after having seen gamespot rate this as the top game of '97 beating out Starcraft (my favourite game of all time).

I must say, though Ocarina is a legendary console game it doesn't beat Starcraft (on the PC).

I would definately say Ocarina of Time is the greatest N64 game I've played. I think I'll download Super Smash Bro's next and rate that.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information