Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: The DCEmu Interview - Question 2 - Whats Your Favourite Console Of All Time

i love my sega cd

A year has given me a new perspective, psp is now my top console of all time. PS3 will probably replace it next year

DCEmu Newbie

Default Amiga CD32 which

Amiga CD32 which i hated and the Amiga 1200 i can honestly say i havent had a system ive disliked. The PSP and Xbox and Dreamcast rank high on my list but my fave console of all time was and is the Super Nintendo - i loved

hrm...havent tried em all yet...

i do enjoy my ds..but that's a handheld....

the wii is pretty awesome considering it cant do full hd and stuff...
    ive played the 360 and its cool but has too many issues that plague it plus the fact that every game on it is either m for mature or a friggin sports game. if i want to play sports, ill go outside and do it.

i havent gotten my hands on a ps3 yet, but thats gonna happen soon enough...

so...my fav console???

tie between ps2 and xbox orig.

Sega Master System, purely because it was my first console and I had it for most of my childhood. I loved it, and wish I could find another one...my mum got rid of mine

DCEmu Newbie

My all time favorite has to be the Dreamcast!:thumbup:I would say that the Saturn and the 3DO would be close second and third place contenders in my life as my all time favorites.

DCEmu Newbie

N64

Loved different ones for very different reasons.

If I had to pick, it'd probably be the SNES. Super Mario World, Super Mario Kart,, Super Metroid, Super Mario All Stars, Super Contra, Super Castlevania, Street Fighter 2 Turbo (though saying that, it's hard not to say the N64 for the Ocarina of Time by itself)

DCEmu Newbie

This is a tough question to answer for me. I have always been a big fan of the underrated consoles (Atari Jaguar, Turbo Grafix16, Panasonic 3D0, JVC Eye, and others) in general and over the years I have owned many of them. If I were to pick one over them all I would have to go with my dreamcast only because it's the only console I still own. I am working on finding myself another Turbo Grafix 16 though because I truly did love that console XD)

DCEmu Newbie

DS Lite/Original. Because it can play GBA games, and has some pretty decent games for it too. SNES isnt far behind, but is beaten because my favourite games for it are on the GBA.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information