Thread: We Need Your Tutorials & Guides

Blog Entries

Home/News We Need Your Tutorials & Guides

Hello all, every homebrew community no matter on what console it is needs decent and uptodate Guides and Tutorials to help newcomers into the Homebrew scene. A few months ago we set up DCEmu Tutorials a site that anyone can submit Guides and tutorials and once moved to the correct forum will automatically show up on the site that they are for, even if in our Tutorials/guides section we dont have a forum for that console we will quickly make a new forum.

The homebrew community depends on the fans who keep up to date with every new way of doing homebrew or downgrading, new firmwares and so on.

We will be accepting Guides and Tutorials for any Console Scene We Cover and the beauty of it is because the creators will be you the DCEmu Members which means that if you please you can update as you want.

The forums are here and you can submit new Guides and Tutorials in our Submit Tutorials/Guides Forum

They will show up as front page material on DCEmu Tutorials right away they are passed.

So if you have any guides and tutorials for PS3, Wii, Xbox360, PSP, Nintendo DS, GP2X, GBA, Gamecube, PS2, Xbox, Gizmondo, Iphone, iPod, Tapwave Zodiac, GP32, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn and others, then we want them , infact any homebrew or gaming tutorials or guides will be great to help others.

Best thing of all is that you get the glory

Id love to learn how to code for the PSP if someone can make a WIN32 application executable that you can start coding in with built in template and source document with all the main code lines and tutorial

much like JGRASP a WIN32 programing program for windows were u can compile and create code for JAVA ... wish there was PSPGRASP

DCEmu Newbie

I think you should at least give some incentive. TehSkeen is having a contest and I know I'm a lot more inclined to finish my huge PSP guide for them than I am for DCEmu.

DCEmu Newbie

You don't want any german tutorials by any chance, do you?

Thread Information