Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 4 Releases By Sp3ct0r - Animayhem - Containment - Mario Clone & Super Mario Hunt

PSP User

psp 4 Releases By Sp3ct0r - Animayhem - Containment - Mario Clone & Super Mario Hunt

Okay heres a big release. It includes 4 games that I've coded.

**AniMayhem V2**

-AniMayhem is coded in LUA for the PSP. It is based on the Japanese game, Jump Ultimate Stars.
    In case you don't know, Jump Ultimate Stars is a Nintendo DS game in which you can play
    as various characters from many of Shonen Jump's manga. AniMayhem includes 18 playable characters,
    from series such as Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Yuu Yuu Hakusho, Dragon Ball Z,
    D. Gray-Man, and Black Cat. The goal of the game is to destroy your opponent by reducing their
    health to zero until all their lives are gone.

This game contains over 2,100 images

Things Added:

-New Player Selection Interface
    -10 more playable characters (28 total)

To Do:

I might not release updates anytime soon because i get distracted. However if anyone is interested in helping me create this game, just send me a pm.

screenshots:
    Spoiler!

**Containment**

About: Yea this game wasn't finished, i just kinda stopped working on it. I had sound effects for the gun, but I lost them lol. Anyways, this game is pretty much a Demo.

The Game: This game is never-ending. Zombies are randomly generated from the left and right sides of the screen. Your goal is to kill them with either your knife or gun before they vomit blood on you. There is a resident evil style health bar, however, i did not make it so you die when your health reaches zero, instead it goes to negative numbers. This is just for testing purposes.

screenshots:
    Spoiler!

**Mario Bros. Classic Clone**

About: This is a clone of the old mario bros. arcade game. There are a few known glitches, but not huge ones. The only thing I didn't program into the game was the ability to get hurt. Sorry, i just got lazy. But the game is still fun. Oh and by the way, it's never ending.

screenshots:
    Spoiler!

**Super Mario Hunt**

About: I made this game mostly for the laughs. It's a shooting game in which various enemies from Super Mario games walk by, and your goal is to kill them all. When you kill one, blood sprays out lol.

To Do: There are currently only 3 levels in this game, my goal is to have at least 10.

- I also have a PC version of this game, which has more levels.

screenshots:
    Spoiler!

****please do not re-distribute any modified versions of these games without my permission, If you ask me, I'll most likely give you permission****

Also, could someone please tell me how to change my status from "PSP User" to "Lua Coder"?

--Downloads--
    AniMayhem - http://www.sendspace.com/file/wtnhns
    Containment - http://www.sendspace.com/file/wc7fal
    Mario Bros. Classic Clone - http://www.sendspace.com/file/mkz3nr
    Super Mario Hunt - http://www.sendspace.com/file/xqgtgs
    Super Mario Hunt PC Version - http://www.sendspace.com/file/xtytnq

If you want to play these games without 1.50 kernel, then put the folder without the percent sign into "PSP\GAME\" and replace the eboot with the one located below

http://www.sendspace.com/file/519jpy

Download Above and Give Feedback Via Comments
    Last edited by Sp3ct0r; January 2nd, 2008 at 09:43.

Blog Entries

Wow great work. 4 Releases in one post. Do you mind if I post these over at codemayhem?

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by ICE View Post
    Wow great work. 4 Releases in one post. Do you mind if I post these over at codemayhem?
    sure, go ahead

Blog Entries

forum uploading gone down again

gotta wait till tomorrow to fix it

Omg OMG!! Sp3ct0r <3 !!!!!!

Anime Mayhem v2!!!! I've been waiting for this! I still play the first one.. NARUTO WITH KYUBI'S CLOAK!!!!

And Contianment looks awesome!!! The Mario games too!! Dude you're a machine!

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPaul View Post
    Omg OMG!! Sp3ct0r <3 !!!!!!

Anime Mayhem v2!!!! I've been waiting for this! I still play the first one.. NARUTO WITH KYUBI'S CLOAK!!!!

And Contianment looks awesome!!! The Mario games too!! Dude you're a machine!
    lol thanks, i haven't worked on AniMayhem in forever. I kinda got lazy, but if people really like it, then I'll continue to work on it.

Sp3ct0r, thank you for this BIG release-pack awesome!! And I LOVE the Mario Classic!! :thumbup:

Could I do a request?
    Is it possible to include a 2 Player Mode?
    Player 1: D-PAD + L-Trigger
    Player 2: X,[],/\,O + R-Trigger

Triggers for Jumping.. (same function as: D-PAD Up and /\)
    fast running by clicking fast 2 times in the same direction (and then hold the button to stay fast).
    Can you imagine how awesome and how much fun it would be?

When I was a little brat, I played with my friends for HOURS this game on my SNES in Mario Allstars

Keep on rocki.... err coding dude
    Thanks for your work!!!
    *now playing animayhem*

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    Sp3ct0r, thank you for this BIG release-pack awesome!! And I LOVE the Mario Classic!! :thumbup:

Could I do a request?
    Is it possible to include a 2 Player Mode?
    Player 1: D-PAD + L-Trigger
    Player 2: X,[],/\,O + R-Trigger

Triggers for Jumping.. (same function as: D-PAD Up and /\)
    fast running by clicking fast 2 times in the same direction (and then hold the button to stay fast).
    Can you imagine how awesome and how much fun it would be?

When I was a little brat, I played with my friends for HOURS this game on my SNES in Mario Allstars

Keep on rocki.... err coding dude
    Thanks for your work!!!
    *now playing animayhem*
    yea, i can try to make a multiplayer mode if you want. I don't know why I never thought of it lol.

awesome!
    I could help you out with ripping out the GFX of the SNES one etc if you wish do you have MSN/ICQ?

by the way: how can I start the game? I don't see it in the XMB .. both Mario folders have an eboot.... weird

PSP User

Quote Originally Posted by Mew View Post
    awesome!
    I could help you out with ripping out the GFX of the SNES one etc if you wish do you have MSN/ICQ?

by the way: how can I start the game? I don't see it in the XMB .. both Mario folders have an eboot.... weird
    dont worry i already have all the GFX. BTW put both folders in "PSP\GAME150\"

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information