Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daedalus for Dreamcast?, How rumor of an emu N64?

Blog Entries

Dreamcast Daedalus for Dreamcast?, How rumor of an emu N64?

News from DCiberia

Dark-Gio has released this pearl in the forums and not exit the surprise, given that I have lived next to GPF development of emu N64 and the truth is rather surprising if confirmed this video / rumor.

Apparently it is a direct port and has no type of optimization. It appears that the GPU works quite well (beyond performance).

It is the only game that you can get to run at the moment is the Super Mario 64.

If you have information in this regard, the contrast video.

Unfortunately in the video there are no data that díga who has ported, tested or who made it. As can be seen, have used a German version of Mario, it could offer any hint of their origin.

To investigate whether añadidla can find more information or comments directly to the forum.

Happy New Year, if this would be good news to close 2007 with a good alegrón.

http://www.dciberia.net/tiki-read_ar...?articleId=716

I've talked to GPF since and he told me he hasn't worked on DC stuff in about a year. Maybe he was just pulling my leg?

King of killed the_eternal_dark's Avatar

Looks good, if it is true.

WOW MY NEW YEARS WISH CAME TRUE! NO JOKE! Check the thread that was posted a while back, I asked for just the thing, a new N64 DC project! I hope its true!

looks like the dc scene is of to a good start this year. I hope we can lear a little more about this.

EDIt: and you say this has no DC specific optimization, this may be promising
    Last edited by Dull Blade; January 4th, 2008 at 05:25.

Dream Coder

My loose translation:

Dark-gio has released this gem on the forums and there is no end to my surprise. Given that, along with GPF, the development of an N64 emulator and the truth is, it would be surprising once this video/rumour is confirmed.

Apparently it's a direct port and has no optimization of any kind. We know that the GPU works very well (from the rendering).

The only game that runs at the moment is Super Mario 64.

(this sentence makes no sense, passed it on to two friends, each native speakers, one from spain the other columbia neither of whom could make sense of it. It seems that the first half is what is written in the second to last paragraph "if you have any information" but then goes on to say "we present the video in contrast" Direct Translation follows) If you have information, we contrast the video.

Sadly, the video has no mark to show who made it (original says who ported it nor who tested it). From what one can see, they used a german version of Mario, this may give some sort of clue as to it's origin.

If you, through investigation, find more information about this, please leave it as a comment or directly on the forums.

Happy new year, this would be a great way to end 2007.
    This news wasn't originated from DCIberia, but it was a person on their forums who found the video.

Here is a link to the original video: It contains all the original information.

I doubt it's real. I can't think of a single instance in the DC scene where someone has put out something like this and it's come true.
    If anyone is looking to buy, sell, trade games and support a developer directly at the same time, consider joining Goozex. Enjoy!

We have e-mailed the German guy, but there's not answer by the moment.

We also doubt it's real, so if there's not answer in the mailbox will be another fake or something like.

Regards
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

I hope this is real! I'd abadone all my other coding projects to help this guy. I hope he'll release the source!

Interesting !

Can you tell us something more about the EMU ?

Thanks in advance
    SH4 Risc LittleEndian

I hope it will not be fake

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information