Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: N64 Emulation on Psp - The Games

Default N64 Emulation on Psp - The Games

I was wondering what type of games you guys think would work good on the PSP control setup. This is a hypothetical question ignoring the possibilty of an N64 emulator ( I mean, just pretend that n64 emulation works on psp ).

Let me start off. I think that Mario Kart 64 would be an awsome game that would work. You DONT need to use any of the C buttons. All you need are the a,b,z,r, and the directional buttons to play. You dont really need the other extra stuff.

Any other suggestions?

i think most of the games would work, for instance, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Majora's mask, u can use analog nub for the stick, the D-Pad for C-buttons, L and R are the same, X and O for A and B, start and select for start and select, and triangle and square for Z and....wasnt there a button under the middle part? maybe im imagining, i dont have my N64 anymroe but i think most games would work w/ that setup, if there ever will be an N64 emulator in the first place, but for all we know there might not be a playable one, and if there will be, not very soon^^

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Newbie
    i think most of the games would work, for instance, Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Majora's mask, u can use analog nub for the stick, the D-Pad for C-buttons, L and R are the same, X and O for A and B, start and select for start and select, and triangle and square for Z and....wasnt there a button under the middle part? maybe im imagining, i dont have my N64 anymroe but i think most games would work w/ that setup, if there ever will be an N64 emulator in the first place, but for all we know there might not be a playable one, and if there will be, not very soon^^
    nah, you listed all the button, plus one extra
    there isn't a select button on n64

yeah, i was thinking that kinda set up but wouldn't that be kinda hard? Like, dont some shooters use the c pad to strafe while the analog nub would be to aim?

oh ok, sry, i gave my N64 away some 5 years ago and my memory of the buttons is a little fuzzy^^

I think someone should pull out the ban hammer on all this n64 discussion. geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by cdrdj
    yeah, i was thinking that kinda set up but wouldn't that be kinda hard? Like, dont some shooters use the c pad to strafe while the analog nub would be to aim?
    well, yeah, thats true, but i guess u could have a customizable key config for each game u play, the one i said of course would be good for some games, but terrible for others, it really depends

Quote Originally Posted by 1timeuser
    I think someone should pull out the ban hammer on all this n64 discussion. geeze.
    is it really all that bad 1timeuser? a few people having a harmless discussion on a hypothetical configuration, and nobody flaming or angry. i think its really fine in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by PSP_Newbie
    is it really all that bad 1timeuser? a few people having a harmless discussion on a hypothetical configuration, and nobody flaming or angry. i think its really fine in my opinion
    same here
    if everyone fantisizes on how sweet legend of zelda ocarina would be on psp, then no one would flame

DCEmu Newbie

Zelda ocarina is a awesome game. But come ON! Its been ported to the GC over 2 times. I mean yea some changes here and there. But I don't wanna keep playing the thing over an over agian. So I shut up now and wait for Zelda TP.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information