Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP 2.0 firmware user having issues

Default PSP 2.0 firmware user having issues

Okay i just registered to ask all you guys a question, i have the firmware version 2.0 and i extracted the PSP genisis on my psp i made the PSPGenisis folder and put the EBOOT in there then made a rom folder and extracted my rom file in there. So whenever i try to open it the screen says psp then go's black then it go's back to the menu and says "the game could not be started (80020148)" okay now i heard that you could use the KXploit tool to fix it but when i go there it says it's only for firmware 1.5 users. What should i do will that harm my psp if i use the tool or should i use a differant tool or what?

Quote Originally Posted by skullface1_66
    Okay i just registered to ask all you guys a question, i have the firmware version 2.0 and i extracted the PSP genisis on my psp i made the PSPGenisis folder and put the EBOOT in there then made a rom folder and extracted my rom file in there. So whenever i try to open it the screen says psp then go's black then it go's back to the menu and says "the game could not be started (80020148)" okay now i heard that you could use the KXploit tool to fix it but when i go there it says it's only for firmware 1.5 users. What should i do will that harm my psp if i use the tool or should i use a differant tool or what?
    you should have not updated you moron. have a nice day.

well sorry i updated before i heard of this site dude.

The 2.00 hasnt even been released where did you even get it?

well sorry i updated before i heard of this site dude.
    forgive my short temperdness. Just.. didnt you think the fact that it said you needed a 1.5 firmware told you anything... I mean christ. do they just put thoes warnings on their for their own evil entertainment?

Quote Originally Posted by ...................
    The 2.00 hasnt even been released where did you even get it?
    Lol sorry i was being stupid i meant i have version 1.52

okay now can someone answer my question is there any way to do this with version 1.52?

DCEmu Newbie

okay now can someone answer my question is there any way to do this with version 1.52?
    why? The new version 2.0 is coming out and there is no need for homebrews for version 1.52.(like there ever was lol). You should just take a seat and wait for a couple months and see if any homebrew stuff is ported.

Quote Originally Posted by 容ddragon
    why? The new version 2.0 is coming out and there is no need for homebrews for version 1.52.(like there ever was lol). You should just take a seat and wait for a couple months and see if any homebrew stuff is ported.
    Yea i know i just want to get this genisis emulator working but i have 1.52 and everyware it says you need 1.5 so i wanted to know if there was a way. But if there isn't then i will delete it off of my stick and wait as you are saying.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information