Thread: WHO is the brave tester? (on 2.0!)

Exclamation WHO is the brave tester? (on 2.0!)

Ok, Everyone SHOULD know that it is rumored that Sony said they will go along with the Homebrew apps in the new 2.0 version of the psp. Thing is. . .is this true? I don't know about you. . .but i'm afraid to upgrade!!!! Please someone just post and tell us if it allows Homebrew! ummm actually i have 2 psps ones a 1.5 and the other a 1.52 ehhh should i still risk it? ahhhh someone please notify us if homebrew works! thanks!

OF course you should risk it on ur 1.52

Question where did you see this information at?

I would like to know where you read that information about the new 2.0 upgrade supporting homebrew.
    I doubt this is true. And even in the remote one in a blue million chance there is any truth behind this. Im absolutly positive. that it wont be open source. There would have to be a trick to it $omwhere for $ony to allow this I would think.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowprophet
    I would like to know where you read that information about the new 2.0 upgrade supporting homebrew.
    I doubt this is true. And even in the remote one in a blue million chance there is any truth behind this. Im absolutly positive. that it wont be open source. There would have to be a trick to it $omwhere for $ony to allow this I would think.
    If they thought about it they would see that it has a real good chance of making them money.

Ive tried running 3 Homebrew Apps so far and all 3 came up as Corrupted Data, but i still would advise upping the V 1.52 to 2.0 just for the internet, its amazing

Skez-(Nice Icon FF8 is amazing) but your taking yourself further from Homebrew and the applications wont even OPEN! I regret upgrading to 2.0 on one my psp's i was better off with 1.52. . . . . to everyone out there! dont upgrade!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by YourStillWithMe
    Skez-(Nice Icon FF8 is amazing) but your taking yourself further from Homebrew and the applications wont even OPEN! I regret upgrading to 2.0 on one my psp's i was better off with 1.52. . . . . to everyone out there! dont upgrade!
    Why is 1.52 better then 2.0?

Seems like quite the step up to me. Its not like anyone is going to attempt to crack 1.51 or 1.52 anymore. The attention focuses on 2.0 now.

good point

Thumbs down Sony

Sony is pretty stupid about that, they should have said from the beggining the psp will be the link between video game consoles and laptops... or somethings....

edit- WTF WHYD THEY EVEN GIVE IT THE OPTION TO ACCESS GAMES FROM THE MEMSTICK!?!?

( and my idea would be to figure out how the games are running on 2.0, and figure out how to tell the psp, the PBP was MADE for 2.0.. ya know? )

Lets all remember Ken Kutaragi, at this time and Sony's new Slogan
    "You will have to work those extra hours" just to be apart of Sony's new revolution

Thread Information