Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TUTORIAL: Remote joy on 3.90m33

The only way i can get this to work with slim is by using a fat psp to install the psp type b driver when you run psplink cos psp link wont work with slim cos it needs the 1.50 kernel but all the other plugins work fine once the drivers are installed.

DCEmu Newbie

i do all the steps but when i want to activate that things from plugins...i go to recovery ..plugins and nothing apare ...can you show me a video or something of step 1 ...i really dont get it

Ok step 1 Open the file named remotejoy and screenshoot. is opening one the files you just downloaded.

Step 2. connect psp via usb to pc and open your memstick in a window on your pc.
    the first thing you see is the root of your memstick where all the files are.

If you dont have a folder called seplugins make one, to do this just right click in empty space in the area with all your psp files.
    Goto New, folder and cick it then add the name seplugins.

copy the two files stated inside the folder seplugins that you just made.

To make the GAME.txt open notepad on pc and type these two lines,

ms0:/seplugins/usbhostfs.prx
    ms0:/seplugins/remotejoy.prx

Goto save and save with the name GAME.txt and put this document you just made inside the seplugins folder also.

Now when you go to recovery/plugins they will be there and you can enable them.
    Last edited by hodgy47; February 8th, 2008 at 01:22.

DCEmu Newbie

Hay dude, i have remotejoy working in windowed mode only, i cant seem to get it in full screen. I have a 19" wideescreen running at 1440 x 900. dunno if this has anything to do qith it. But when i dbl click the Start-RemoteJoy-FS my screen says out of range :S. Im running 3.90 M33 with the 150 add and followed the tutorial to the letter. Oh and im on Vista.... ARHHHHHHHHHHHHHH how it pains me to mod PSP's with vista. lol

Any insight would be much appreciated

Puhspe

When it says fullscreen it only means the highest resolution it can handle for that screen size, i too use a 19" widescreen and i have 2, 1 inch black bars top and bottom of my screen, if yours is worse let me know and i will tell you what my desktop resolution is to see if works on yours.

-EDIT- Mine is also 1440x900 and only have the small black bars.

I've done everything the guide said
    And well, my PSP does get connected to my PC and I can control my PSP with my keyboard
    But the problem is that my PSP screen does not show up on my PC !!!

When I open the "Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat" file then it shows this image - http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...ak3/Desky3.jpg [Which I think is normal ]
    And then when I start "Start-RemoteJoy.bat" file, then it shows this image - http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x...ak3/Desky4.jpg [Well, it juz shows a Black screen]

So, what did I do wrong ??? o_O

Seeing as this needs 1.50 kernel, I suppose I can't use this on my PSP Slim & Lite?

EDIT: NVM, you might want to fix that tutorial. There's no need for 1.50 kernel
    Last edited by Chrikke; February 14th, 2008 at 19:23.

@Acid, Disable all plugins apart from the two listed in this tutorial and try again, Controling the psp from keyboard isnt part of this setup so you must have something else running which is conflicting.

Remote joy does work on psp slim light. i have a psp slim light and i am using remote joy since a few monts ago so i dont know what problem you guys are having but it works on mine

And i also forgot to mention that you dont need psp link atleast i dont need it

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information