Thread: Hackers To have there hands full. . . .

Unhappy Hackers To have there hands full. . . .

I just upgrade one of my psp's (It was a stupid 1.52 and I have a 1.50 for a backup! ) and when I tried to run a hoembrew allplication the PSP logo didnt even come up and try to load it!!! it just said "The data is corrupt. But then I tried to put it back into my PSP ver. 1.50 and it worked fine. I can see the hackers out there are gonna have there hands full! the only thing i enjoy on the new version is the Wallpaper and Theme function. Web Browser doesnt even look that cool to me. A little bit to nerdy for me.

I would not upgrade people! Enjoy your Homebrew applications while the games arent coming out quickly You will need to make a decision very soon. Stupid Sony is throwing us updates within the games we purchase now. I'll probably just sell one of my psps and just get over the fact that Homebrew can't be run anymore whatever.

DCEmu Newbie

Have you tryed any homebrew formated for the 1.0 firmware. maby the 2.0 dosent like the 2 directory trick. I may need standard eboot files. Just a thought ... Probly won't work... but worth a try

Default I'll give it a shot

Yeah, I will give that a shot with my KXploit when I get a chance. It looks like TIGHT-ASS security on this thing. I'm serious. The updates on it arent even that cool. Anyone kno where I can get PSP Personalize? I really want to get that because the only thing i love about 2.00 is the wallpaper idea

http://www.psparchive.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi

You can get PSP Personalize at the above address. Not sure why it's not on this site!

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by parabolee
    http://www.psparchive.de/cgi-bin/cfiles.cgi

You can get PSP Personalize at the above address. Not sure why it's not on this site!

Been wondering that for awhile as well.

thank you very much for that link parabolee!

That site is very good no better than this one though! and I agree with the both of you! PSP Personalize should be on this site! thanks again

Thread Information