Thread: Wipeout Pulse

Blog Entries

psp Wipeout Pulse

Newly released today:

features
    7 Diverse Single Player and Multiplayer Modes including: Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap, Zone Mode, Elimination and Head-2-Head with wireless multiplayer mode via Ad hoc and Infrastructure modes.
    8 Teams including the new EG-X team and 12 new reversible tracks.
    Pumping soundtrack licensed by a range of top artists including Mason, Loco Dice, Stanton Warriors and Kraftwerk.
    Mag-strip Track Feature allows for a large variation in track design including loops, vertical drops and 90 degree angled sections.
    Photo Mode allows you to snap a photo of your ship and upload online for the world to see.
    Upholds the brand heritage and refines all the best elements of the franchise to deliver an intense racing experience loaded with high-tech weapons, high-octane speed and futuristic anti-gravity combat racing.

description
    Wipeout Pulse is loaded with a full tank of innovation and design, bringing stylish new tracks, futuristic ships, high-tech weaponry and 7 game modes combined with high-octane speed and adrenaline pumping anti-gravity racing. Featuring a soundtrack licensed by a variety of artists including Mason, Loco Dice, Stanton Warriors, Kraftwerk and a variety of downloadable content, Wipeout Pulse refines all the best elements of the franchise to showcase what the future of racing is all about.

http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-...j-70-26ri.html

This is a great game.
    If you liked Pure or WipeoutXL your going to really love Pulse.
    No need to complain about the sound track.
    Add up to 30 MP3's of your own choice.

i will totally buy this!
    as soon as my psp is fixed this is the first thing im buying

DCEmu Legend

Alls there is to say about this game is that it is a MUST BUY game for every PSP owner. Don't cheat yourself, buy this game.

This is a game I also recommend buying, Wipeout Pure was truly amazing for the PSP, so this game is among high priority people =)

DCEmu Newbie

I am not so sure about Pulse.

Of the games I have for my PSP, Pure is always with me, and I play it a lot.

Pulse however reminds me of Fusion, which means that the racing is more about the combat aspect.

Now you could argue that this aspect was missing from Pure, and that Pulse is just back on track with what the franchise is about.

However, dont let the above put you off, from what I have played of Pulse it is still a VERY good game and should be on anyone's wish list.

Its awesome.. love every single aspect. Handling harks back to 2097 in many ways also the skin editor is fun. And the customisable soundtrack is also a winner. Feels great speeding round Arc Prime White to 'Loops of fury'

Thread Information