Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Dark_AleX wait to release new CFW! Agree?

It's really up to DarkAlex and the team.

On a personal note, I don't really care about Skype, since it's something that only a very small percentage of the PSP-slim users will use. Besides, the majority of the PSP owners have a PSP-Phat, and Skype is not compatible with it.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by callsignAPOLLO View Post
    He should do whatever he/they want because he's f'in DaRkAlEx!

Can Skype be made to work on psp phat is my only question!??!!!! Any1 know if som1 is working on it?

No skype is for psp slim but fanjita is working on a great new app for the psp called furikup (i think thats the name) that is very similar to skype.

Hope darkalex releases it. no point in phat owners waiting for an update with skype if we aint gonna be able to use it.... besides furikup is brilliant.

I read on **********, that 3.80M33 is already done, that they're just testing.

But he can do whatever he wants, we are no one to tell him what to do. If he wants to release it is ok, If he wants to wait is ok too

As long as he give us something
    Last edited by mike_jmg; January 9th, 2008 at 18:03.

duh, DAX has made a habbit of releasing his SRC, Sony can just as easily make afew changes based on 3.8 M33 and make it 10x harder for DAX to crack/make 4.0 M33 (or w/e the next version is)

i think we can all wait 30 more days!

I think that's what he's doing, waiting. I think 3.80 M33 is done already, I remember Mathieulh saying that it was like 99.9% done like a week ago.

@callsignAPOLLO: Your signature is huge.

DCEmu Regular

well i think DAX should release 3.80 m33 and allow the rest of the team or possibly various others like _HellDashX_ to bring out a new Custom Firmware with the skype feature

Options, I think options are one of the best things when it comes to user-friendly software and custom firmwares are no exception. I think he should release it just because if it's ready then it should be released because it's always better to have options of using this firmware or the new one that he will work on later.

he should release 3.80 and then when sony brings out the new update he should work on that and it also wont be hard becuase he found out how to get past the new thing sony added to make it harder to hack. And becuase if he scraps 3.80 it will mean he wasted his time. But i think he should release it around the time sony is ready for the new update which should be around the end of this month

As much as I would love a new cfw, I can wait. I can already play all my favourite Games and Homebrews quite comfortably. After all, the machine is first and foremost a games platform, whether that's UMD releases or Emulators and Homebrew.

Only Sony would benefit from a premature release of 3.80 m33 as it would provide them with all the necessary information to cover the holes in their official firmware.

Dark_Alex should, without question, wait until Sony make their official release.

I can wait, can't you?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information