Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Should Dark_AleX wait to release new CFW! Agree?

psp Should Dark_AleX wait to release new CFW! Agree?

The long awaited custom firmware 3.80 M33 is waited upon by many people, and the most excited feature on this new firmware is going to be the Radio. But now that a new firmware is due from Sony around the end of this month should DaX wait to release this new cfw and maybe possibly work on the new one to be released? This new firmware update will include Skype, and if any of you who don't know what Skype is, you can look here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype

Do you think he should release 3.80 M33? or should he wait and work on this new update coming out?

Personally, I think this next update is going to be big from Sony, and I think DaX should wait before he releases 3.80 M33, and work on this new firmware.

DCEmu Old Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolaos View Post
    The long awaited custom firmware 3.80 M33 is waited upon by many people, and the most excited feature on this new firmware is going to be the Radio. But now that a new firmware is due from Sony around the end of this month should DaX wait to release this new cfw and maybe possibly work on the new one to be released? This new firmware update will include Skype, and if any of you who don't know what Skype is, you can look here; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skype

Do you think he should release 3.80 M33? or should he wait and work on this new update coming out?

Personally, I think this next update is going to be big from Sony, and I think DaX should wait before he releases 3.80 M33, and work on this new firmware.
    I personally thing he should just release it whenever - he'll be able to get a new M33 version of the new firmware out pretty sharpish, even if he releases 3.80 M33.

Cloudy

Who cares? We have that tool from Fanjita now that works better then Skype, and that's the only new feature right?

He should wait, end of story.

it doesnt really matter because a few days a go he was nearly finished so why shouldnt he release it when its ready

he should wait. I love cfw but I hate all the updates.

well thats my opinion

DCEmu Newbie

It's simple isn't it? If it's ready already, release it now. If he finished it something like a day before the new firmware is released by sony, wait. Those who don't mind updating every five minutes can update as they please, and those who do mind, can wait themselves for the M33 version of the new sony firmware.

I'd like him to release it, even if the new update's a big one at least we'll all have a new CF to get to grips with while we're waiting. Either way's good though, he's a utter legend for doing it in truth.

I would have to agree - if he has done all the work on it and it's stable - he might as well release it. I'd use it for sure - as would everyone else. It just gives everyone more options to pick from instead of an older firmware. I will always use DAX's custom firms and I hope he releases this one. I could really care less about the whole skype thing - I just like being able to homebrew and POPS on my psp that's about it. Sure I will probably wind up playing around with skype when it becomes available but it wouldn't effect me if it never was released.

He should do whatever he/they want because he's f'in DaRkAlEx!

Can Skype be made to work on psp phat is my only question!??!!!! Any1 know if som1 is working on it?

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information