Thread: Dream On Magazine and Demo Disc available September 18, 2005

Default Dream On Magazine and Demo Disc available September 18, 2005

The promise of Dream On Magazine has been around in one form or another since October 2002, with the discussion of a professionally pressed Dreamcast Demo Disc.

The promise will finally become a reality on September 18, 2005 at the DreamCon 2005 at the East Coast Gaming Expo.

The magazine will come with an included demo CD (entitled "The Sandman" to avoid confusion with Official Dreamcast Magazine UK's DreamOn Demo Discs - thanks to impetus for the name ).

The magazine will go on sale first at the expo, and will be available for sale online after that. Depending on the sales of the first magazine, the future of the magazine will be decided. At this time such frequently asked questions will be addressed: whether it will be monthly, bi-monthly, or quarterly, whether subscriptions will be available, and if any additional writers for the magazine are required.

Thanks for your support of this idea over the years. I'm glad to be announcing that it's finally going to become a reality.

If you have any further questions or comments about the magazine and the demo disc, please let me know at the Official Dream On Magazine and Demo Disc Forum.

Sweeeeeeeet news, good luck with it MetaFox!

ya very cool, heh

That's awesome. I live semi-close to where the Expo is being held.... I'll try to visit and pick up a copy.

Sir Digby Chicken Caesar Darksaviour69's Avatar

i have been waiting for this for ages, i will be getting a copy!

meta: i will be going eastern europe for a month (holiday) and won't be back till the 21st sept and then i will be really busy (my last year uni course starts the next week) ... could u keep a copy? i would be really pissed if u sold out while i was away!

Very cool. Of course I'll be getting at least one copy of those. Maybe even two: One to read and one to keep ^^

Thread Information