Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark_Alex's Custom Firmware CFW v3.80 M33 Details

DCEmu Newbie

Why are people so excited about this release? At least, they seem more excited about it than the past updates.

Is it because we haven't had an update in a while? Or is it because it's actually something really really big??

yea, i see what there saying. the psp sceen has gotten really greedy and alot of sites try to make money off it.

Sites will do this because ppl are stupid enough to pay them................. If ppl used a bit more common sense or spent more time learning about the psp and the sites that support it then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

And i agree that DCEmu is one of if not THE best site around for hbrew and psp stuff in general

Quote Originally Posted by jeegee View Post
    Sites will do this because ppl are stupid enough to pay them................. If ppl used a bit more common sense or spent more time learning about the psp and the sites that support it then maybe we wouldn't have this problem.

And i agree that DCEmu is one of if not THE best site around for hbrew and psp stuff in general
    Well i for one would never have learnt alot of the things I know regarding psp's if it weren't for maxc0ns0le, I also recently purchased a 360 and their 360 forums were a real help as well.
    I would add however, things being as they are, all the info you need can be found on countless bb's all over the net, take your pick, I guess I just stuck with mc forums cause alot of the scene devs were staff there too.
    Let's hope things improve!

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDooinz View Post
    why block datel batteries?
    Probably because of other competitor battery companies.

Quote Originally Posted by koh-kun View Post
    Why are people so excited about this release? At least, they seem more excited about it than the past updates.

Is it because we haven't had an update in a while? Or is it because it's actually something really really big??
    Well, it has a network update function and this so called built in emulators. Not sure how will that work though.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilDooinz View Post
    why block datel batteries?
    Because datel is making money off the Pandora battery...something you can make for free.

Quote Originally Posted by prankster View Post
    Well i for one would never have learnt alot of the things I know regarding psp's if it weren't for maxc0ns0le, I also recently purchased a 360 and their 360 forums were a real help as well.
    Wasn't slagging max console, i've used their site before too and found it helpful. i just dont agree with charging ppl for something thats free.:thumbup:

Can some one help me my psp power switch is broken,any other way of turning it on??

Quote Originally Posted by newb_fo_life View Post
    Can some one help me my psp power switch is broken,any other way of turning it on??
    wrong place to ask mate.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information