Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Dark_Alex's Custom Firmware CFW v3.80 M33 Details

So is Dark_Alex going to release this for free or will you have to pay for it.

Safe to say it will be free.....thankfully ^_^

I kinda feel bad for Dak_Alex though.....he does such kind things for the homebrew community, and it seems like he only gets screwed in return =/

So when will we get our hands on it? I'm very excited about this release.

Supposedly very, very soon.........until it comes out, though, I'll be playing SMRPG painfully slow on my psp ^_^

DCEmu Newbie

its always the same E-drama

someone does something good
    the other do something bad

i guess thats the internet

From the man Mathieulh himself over at MC forums :
    EVERYONE PLEASE BEHAVE.

This is not only about zeus or ********** or even Datel. We wish to only release on dark-alex.org or through network (not even on exophase, lan or anywhere else.) for the time being for our own reasons.

Mostly because we are tired of people making money on our backs, wether it is **********, qj or anyone else. That doesn't only include news sites but also shops that ILLEGALLY make money by flashing m33 firmwares on psps or even selling pandora batteries/memory sticks sets, some will ask over 50 euros per installs !
    Some even have the guts to claim sending a percentage of the money to m33 or c+d when this is not true!

We took that decision not only against ********** but every other sites that do make money over our work. Of course most/all of news sites do exist for the purpose of making money and yet, those are needed.

We can always dream of decent sites that make news with no earning whatsoever but considering the tiresome job that it is and how time consumming it is for people to actually look for news and report it on a 24/7 basis, I doubt that we will see such a thing happening any time soon.

Nevertheless we hope to be able to move things and that such a change may happen if we keep having a fair release system between each and every psp related sites (by only releasing on our website or through network, then we do not care of what sites do of the binaries once they got those.)

Another thing we are pretty much fed up of is the "news race" that tend to happen between all sites that try to be the first to news stuffs all the time, and everyone of them try to get news from us almost every minutes despite the facts that we do have lives of our own for the sole purpose of getting ranked up on Alexa.

To be honest I like the ********** comunauty which seems more mature than the ones of most other sites, this is what kept and keeps me staying here, the fact that we stop releasing from that place does not mean we wont keep posting in there. I think that most sites got carried away and forgot that comunauties are before all created by the users, for the users.

P.S. I do not think that deleting the threads is a solution, and I do not believe that moderators were closing those on purpose. A forums need to be moderated. As long as we discuss of things peacefully there is no reason for a thread to be deleted, if not then indeed there is. If people start flamming, bitching or cursing all over the forums, then indeed those threads need to be deleted or closed. I personally know most of the moderators responsible for the psp section on the ********** forums, and I pretty much doubt that any of them would have deleted threads just to prevent anyone from express themselves or share their opinion (wether good or bad) about this forum.

Also a personal message to Brakken: We (the M33 team or even the Prometheus group) never worked for divineo even once, and even if we did, how would this be ANY of your business ? I have yet to see your so called "proofs" about us working for divineo (which do not exist since we never done such a thing) Keep in mind that we were not forced to make free releases available to everyone, we just CHOSE to do so. I can tell you for sure that we would have not if we worked for such company as divineo to begin with. Now please stop making pointless assumptions without proper evidences. Thank you for your understanding.
    I am not normally in the habit of posting other forums content elsewhere but I also feel I needed to clear things up a little for everyone here concerned.

When asked what the delay with 3.80M33 was :
    Quote Originally Posted by Mathieulh
    It's just not done yet (we have stuffs to test and a few bug fixes to do) It has nothing to do with scene drama.
    Hope that quells some of the drama in the scene, good luck to all with your psp's and thanks to all devs concerned, I for one am very grateful!

See here - it was posted on this site at 21:53...

DCEmu Legend

This is getting ridiculous. Sure I am happy to be in the know, but come on DCEmu, just put up the article when the CFW is released. All this "suspense" is very disheartening.

DCEmu Rookie

3.80 is cool. my freind got 2 psps (fat - cfw\ slim - ofw) the slim has 3.8 and it has great feature (new visualizer\SHOUTcast - based internet radio) 3.71's good however!

DCEmu Regular

Why was this part of what Math said missed out in the main news report regarding **********?

To be honest I like the ********** comunauty which seems more mature than the ones of most other sites, this is what kept and keeps me staying here, the fact that we stop releasing from that place does not mean we wont keep posting in there.
    Strange how only the part about dark Alex no longer releasing on ********** was mentioned when in fact it is pretty much all other sites.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information