Thread: R4ds Tt Problems!!!

DCEmu Newbie

Default R4ds Tt Problems!!!

hi.. i have just bought the R4DS TT but i find that when i load roms they work a couple of times then stop or do not work at all and have to format my sd card 3-4 times has anyone any ideas or if there is a software update knocking about.Cheers Craig.

DCEmu Rookie

Well I have no personal experience so I'm of little help, however from reading online I can say that the R4 and DSTT are two different things. There was a shortage of R4s due to the holiday season and some suppliers sent out DSTTs instead telling customers that it was the new name of the R4. So search DSTT if that's what you have and not R4 for help. Other than that I also found this website for help with the DSTT

http://www.ds-memory.net/getting_started.php

I have had my DSTT for a few months now, and about 3 weeks ago, it stopped working!!! now, everytime i start a game with the DSTT card inside the slot, sometimes it works, but most of the times, both screens turn blank, and u can just see a faint version of the health and safety text on the bottom screen!!!

I Have ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE as to what to do?!?! Ive tried blowing on the slot-1, and blowing on my card, and I know that its not overloaded, because theres almost an entire gigabyte of space left over!!!!!!!

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!

Never Mind!!!!!
    I got my TT working by inserting a folded piece paper down the back (apparently there was a problem with the connectors)
    Last edited by gamefreak1994; September 14th, 2008 at 20:17. Reason: figured out the problem

Thread Information