Thread: PSP Genesis v0.18c (Awesome Genesis Emulator for the PSP)

Blog Entries

Thumbs up PSP Genesis v0.18c (Awesome Genesis Emulator for the PSP)

Sougen has updated his awesome Genesis emulator for the PSP, heres whats new in this release:

Just another small update:

- Automatic support for loading old save states (untested since I don't have any old save states around)
    - Option to change the sound quality. (44100 is not recommended because it needs a lot of processing power to emulate the ym2612 chip at that frequency), but it's there if you really want it.

Just some info on the 6-button setting. You should only turn it on for games that support it. A lot of games don't handle the 6-button controller properly (which is why there is a 'Mode' button on a real controller that you hold down when you power up the megadrive). I'll have a look at seeing if this can be autodetected.

Just so people won't be guessing/asking later on, I am currently really busy, so there won't be much releases for a while.
    Download from our PSP Genesis page here --> http://psp-news.dcemu.co.uk/pspgenesis.shtml or the release thread in our PSP Emulation and Homebrew forum here --> http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...&page=34&pp=10

Thanks to Sougen for another great release.

wow this ones great!on my psp it is

Thread Information